1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I have been a view of your viedos for years! I was just a lerker never subscribing, or creating account. I dont really deserve to take part in the giveway. However I do want to let you guys know that you have a much greater impact then you think. You helped me build my first computer!!

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers! It is vey cool to see how you've progressed throughout the years and amazing how a simple tech channel became a Media Group.

The wan show has to be my favorite from linus media group. Not only is it informative but my wife will actually sit down and watch it with me every week. Thanks linus for giving me a way to share my wife without her being bored out of her mind.

While I am new to your channel you have helped me more than I you might think... going through tough times in the family I found that watching your videos and your profound intelligence and skill made and continues to make my day, while it would be nice to win your give away what would mean more to me would be for you to know how much you rock :D As always thanks for your wonderful videos and I hope you find success and happiness where ever you end up in the future.

Sincerely

Eric Reid

Congratualtions, linus, you'r channel has helped me alot and has some really high quality information videos. I plan to build an computer for christmas and i have to say that this channel has helped me with everything! Thanks linus and his media group, you shouldnt be thnaking us!

Just like many others I bumped into Linus tech tips just by accident (sort of) when I did some research on up to date stuf for my rig that has been under development for for last couple months and still needs a lot of things to be finished, but now i return almost daily for new videos and it keeps me surprising how hardware channel can be both informative and fun at the same time.

Keep up the good work and "like, dislike, leave a comment and dont forget to subscribe" :)

Congrats on 1 Million Subscribers!

I remember that I saw a video about some razor product a while back but it seemed very random so I didn't look into it for a while but then I recently found the "As Fast as Possible" series and I really liked them. They are also my favourite videos as they are both quick (good for my short attention span) and very informative. I also like the building videos as they are a bit longer for when I have to do something else and still very interesting to watch.

a while back ago when I started to get interested technology and luckily, I found your youtube channel and began to enjoy it. I really like your build guides and especially love the laptop, phone and motherboard reviews. Beside watching your review, I have also learned a lot from your 'AFAP' series which gives me a lot of basic knowdlege about computer. Keep up the good work! and I wish you reach 2 millions subcriber by next year!   :D

I found the channel when i was first looking at building a computer and didn't know anything

Oh man I remember when I first watched one of your video, it was the Logitech keyboard unboxing

I really love t he puns you guys have in your videos and I would also like to thank you guys for making these videos and entertaining me

Congratulations to to 1 million subscribers.

I stubled upon the channel while searching for reviews and now I'm watching every video  :)

Well linus it great to see where your long journey ended you up at :D I remember the first time i watched you from ncix its was just awesome :P Congratz on the 1 Million Subscribers and all the awesomeness that comes with it :F

I found Linus tech tips when I was researching how to watercool a pc. My favorite series/style of video is "As fast as possible". I would REALLY REALLY REALLY love to see you guys review the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 ohms edition's and my favorite food is Fried chicken because it fits the stereotype of black folks like fried chicken :D

Keep making those awesome videos and I truly thank you for this giveaway. Peace out, yo. 

I found this channel when I was looking at a case, and now I watch almost every video. 

Main PC:  CPU - i7-4770k @ 4.2Ghz   Motherboard - MSI MPOWER MAX   GPU - EVGA GTX 780 SC   RAM - 16GB 2400Mhz ADATA   PSU - Corsair RM 850   Storage - Intel 240GB SSD - OS : Samsung 1TB HDD - Games : WD 1TB  HDD - Other : Seagate 3TB HDD - Backup

Congrats on 1 million, my favorite serious is probably best tech for under 100.

Hey Linus-

Yeah, this is entry. But I'm also saying stuff  :o

When I first started watching your channel, I was a 13 year old kid who knew the basics of advanced computer stuff-ish. Control panel, fixing problems by googling them.... yeah I knew a little bit. A year later, I've been watching your channel and have planned a custom build that I will be doing later this year :D. Your channel is really the thing that propelled me to be someone that actually knows the advanced aspects of computing, the peripherals (I type this on a Logitech G710+), and the games. Thank you so much, your channel is amazing!

-Jack

I love your videos guys. I watch most of them and congrats on hitting that 1 million subs you deserve it for your hard work :D

Good luck everyone.

Came over from ncix forums, I've been on there and following Linus since he was "the" watercooling guy and I built my first loop with a heater core. I think it would be cool to have you guys make series about how you create and edit videos, and why you bought the gear you did, useful adobe premier tips, and how the compressor is setup and does its magic. Instead of a budget PC build like a budget YouTuber build, share some advice and mistakes you made.

Congrats for 1 million subscribe LTT
found you on youtube for random search pc building. well since i can't afford a pc for gaming yet so i usually watching video for people playing game and pc building tips. 

and here i am, hope can win your grand price so i can have my first pc  :D

and good luck to everyone who entering this giveaway event