1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I'm an old YouTube fan but new here. 

Thanks for the channel fellas.  Finally, a fun and interesting way to learn up on all this stuff. 

Congratulations Linus! Love the content you guys put up. I was actually recommended by a friend to watch your videos, and what a great recommendation that was.

Congratulations on the 1,000,000+ subscribers. You guys definitely deserve it!

You have been the source of every purchase I've made going back some-time now, and you've never set me down the wrong path with advice. Your videos keep me up-to-date with goings on in the tech world, regardless of if I plan to purchase new hardware or not. The entertainment and production value have definitely gone up in recent years (probably because you've been able to branch out from NCIX), no-doubt the time and effort you've had to put into the endeavour has been insane - be aware that it's been totally worth it. The WAN show is the only show I have ever tuned into to watch or listen to (I'm not one for podcasts either), and is utterly fantastic. If I have a tech problem, and my Googlefu isn't strong, I always end up coming here and searching for answers, to which there usually are. I'm surprised it's taken me this long to get around and subscribe.

Your team of employees seem to love working with you, and it really adds to the enjoyment when you know they're enjoying what they're doing too. Thank you for all the hard work you've put in to give us entertaining product reviews and news for what we're essentially getting for free. Utterly ridiculous, some would say insane!

Would be awesome if you could review the Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-X OC edition. I recently purchased it and it seems like an insanely good card (even got it at 15% off!).

Thank you for making my decisions for me on the following products:

Corsair Carbide 540 Air

XFX Radeon HD 7850 Double D

FX-8350

Corsair H100i

2x WD Black's

8x Noctua Fan's

Corsair 750 PSU

Logitech G19

Roccat Kone XTD

+ many more...

I love pasta, and thank you again.

Love your work Linus :)
Found your channel when i started building my first computer from scratch, and you taught me all i needed to know.
Keep it up!

i like this channel.... and this forum

CPU: Intel i7-4770K Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB GPU: Gigabyte Geforece 780Ti 3GB "GHz Edition" Case: Corsair 760T "Black" Storage: Mostly SSDs PSU: Corsair RM750 750W 80 plus gold Fully modular Displays: Samsung S24C750 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X60 280mm AIO Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G700 Sound: Sound Blaster Recon3D Omega Wireless (Dat name though) 

I actually found one of your videos while on /r/pcmasterrace and thought you guys were awesomeee!!! Always detailed and thorough on products with great recommendations.!

Tbh, I watch a lot of Linus videos just waiting for your poorly planned jokes.

I first stumbled upon Linus's channel just surfing YouTube for product reviews. I cant tell you what the product was or when but his off the cuff no real planning honest review style really sparked an interest for me. I then discovered his tech quickie channel and knew that this guy meant business. The short quick bursts of information that is most valuable when trying to explain to people either how to clean their screens or what is a pixel is just so great to have available. Thank you Linus and crew for creating such great YouTube content.   

First of all a massive congratulations from Denmark!
I have been thoroughly enjoying the content from LinusTechTips since the start, and look forward to see how the channel evolves in the future.

I really enjoy the content, as it is more down to earth than other channels. 

Especially the laptop reviews I find very good, as it is not just some guy saying "uh it is black, and has a screen" Instead of that you go really in depth with even the smallest details (Like in the Asus G750 review where you highlighted it was Thunderbolt 1 not 2" 

Also the fact that you are not always dead serious about everything like the review of Linus' Lamborghini. That was absolutely hilarious.
I really look forward to tons of more great content from the whole LinusTechTips team. Keep up the good work :)

Held og lykke (Good luck in Danish)

Chris4884

I found Linus, when I was looking a some cases, and dreaming of owning some of them. I like his format and personality, so i subbed. I've learn't a lot from him, and has helped me decide what my carrier will be. His format has change along the years but for the better. I like that he is honest about the product and and says what use cases an item can have. Congrats Linus and the entire team for the one million subs and keep up the good work.  

I joined when I was looking to build my own pc from scratch and didn't know squat. I think my first video was a motherboard but honestly there's no telling, I've seen so many of your videos it could've been about potato salad... Actually that would've stood out. My favorite video still remains as the Corsair 1200i, when you threw it out the window of your moving car my heart stopped.

It's been an amazing time and I can't wait til you hit 2 million! :D

They should do a K70 RGB review when it comes out, Luke should try to do some LUA scripts on it.

I always loved your videos. Its just fun to listen, it is not boring, watching your videos is really nice.

With your channel, now i can understand PC hardware stuff way better than i was understanding! :)

And also you have erased so many question marks from my head.

Also, thanks for the giveaway.

Been watching you guys since I got interested in tech in 2012  :D 

Still my favourite tech channel and a great role model  :) 

Thanks for the awesome content  :D

1 mill subs, wow, congratulations, I've been watching for about a year now after I needed a review on the Asus GTX660OC. You're now my go to guy for reliable honest impartial advice/information - but you're also fun along the way, there's a sense of a real connection between you and the viewer, not every presenter/Youtuber has that. I watch daily, usually over breakfast or dinner, don't know what I'd do without my Linus fix now, hehe.

Other than your obvious camera presence, you and the team are always evolving and rotating the style of videos, so it's always engaging, one day you might be at the review table, the next at home working late, or roaming around the work place, or messing about on the roof or garden, and not forgetting the tech event attendance.

What I'm really looking forward to is your first Skylake review, my next build is going to be built around it, currently running an i7 920 on an Asus P6T Deluxe mobo, it's getting on a bit, but still edits well with the GTX 660 OC, could've gone higher end with the GPU but didn't wanna spend to much with a new build in mind. If you wanna sell me the CPU and (I assume) Asus mobo after you've review it on the cheap, I'd be very grateful ;) hehe

Keep up the excellent work, onward and upwards to 2 mill subs ;)

Thank you for all that you have done! I stumbled upon your channel by accident one day when I just had a tiny curiosity in building a computer but had no idea where to start, and now I'm a proud owner of my own rig and a "Holy Balls" t-shirt. Keep up the great work. You guys are easily my favorite YouTube channel out there.

i came a cross the channel when i was looking for a new gamers mice the videos where interesting and realy usefull so congrats linus media group keep the good work up 

Hey guys, congrats on one million! It's been fun watching your channel grow up so much. :P

Have you ever considered reviewing flashlights? I know they are pretty simple but they could be considered high end tech items.

Congrats on 1M SUBs. I found your vids while trying to build my first computer. If i not in mistake it has on the 3870k vid.

First off, congrats Linus and the Linustechtips team. :D

Now it would be amazing to win a PC , personally built by the tech god himself!!! But, i already feel like a winner. We all are. we have amazing content from you guys to keep us busy everyday. Your hard work keeps us going ,in times of high and low, good health and sickness, happiness and sadness.Recently i had fallen sick and had to be in bed all day and i watched so many of your old videos, i cant thank you enough for that! I look upto you Linus ,as a roll model (this is an under statement). So win the pc or not, here's to a million more!!! HURRAH!!

THANKYOU LTT :D

PC 1: CPU: i5 12600k     GPU: RTX 4080     MOTHERBOARD: Asus B650M-A D4       RAM: 16x4 DDR4 3200       POWERSUPPLY: EVGA 650 G6  

SSD: WD Black gen 4 x2 + Crucial MX 500 x2           

KEYBOARD: Keychron K4    MOUSE: Logitech G502 SE Hero   MOUSE PAD: Goliathus control XL   MONITOR: Alienware AW3423DW + LG 25UM58 + Dell 24"  Speakers: Edifier R1280T + SVS PB1000

Laptop: M1 MacBook Pro 16                     

Dear Linus, you have been the best youtuber I know.Whenever I got bored with my games I opened youtube and there was always a notification on your channel and your videos have the best compression since I have a very slow internet so I am only able to watch videos in 240p but your videos are the only one I can watch in decent 360p or even 480p due to your world best video compression and I love your techquicke videos helped me know which I never understood when buying stuffs.Thanks for making me always wanna open youtube and open your channel.And sorry for my bad english.  :D

Been following your stuff since your PC Cleaning video, way long ago over on the NCIX channel. 6 years ago was it? Loved the transition and you sharing not just your unboxings, but your impromptu videos about your NAS setup at home, or your personal rig. Congratulations, Linus, and team! You guys fully deserve it!

I first discovered Linus Tech Tips 5 years ago (So I'm 18 now so you can do the math) when I wanted to build my own computer. I knew there had to be some sort of high quality content that I could learn from. Eventually I worked up the money and built my own and I have only the crew at Linus meadia group to thank for what I know about computers today and giving me a great source for all things technology. You rock guys 

m0v3r

Massive congrats on 1 mil subs :)

First came across an LTT vid about a year / year and a half ago; when I was starting to consider building my own PC.

Went looking online for some buildguides and hardware reviews. Guess where I ended up :)

Love what you guys are doing, especially when it shows you're not JUST doing your jobs but you actually show you're enjoying it.

Keep on doing what you do ;)

De Duobus Malis Minus Est Semper Eligendum