Apple what the fuck?!?

theKumba

Da fuq are they doing with there stream? The last time I saw a fucked up stream I was watching the PS4 announcement, but this is a whole new level.

First the stream is dubbed in japanese/chinese, then the stream keeps crashing and now the stream starts all over with an actual piece of "live stream" every now and then...

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Yeah you're not the only one posting about this, we know :)

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Don't watch it.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

什么

不这样做

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

什么

你的隊友是什麼

It's supposed to translate into "you what mate" but fuck it.

Yeah you're not the only one posting about this, we know :)

NEED.....TO......SEE.....iWatch....

NEED.....TO......SEE.....iWatch....

NO....ONE......CARES.....ABOUT.....A.....USELESS......OVERPRICED......WATCH....

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

不这样做

你的隊友是什麼

It's supposed to translate into "you what mate" but fuck it.

所有你的肛门是属于我的

BUT.......ITS......APPLE........SO......IT.......IS.......AMAZING........ALREADY......

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

所有你的肛门是属于我的

Google translate fails...."All your anus belongs to me" That's what it says, I think it translated my post wrong anyways lol.

The intelligent consumers don't, but think about what Apple did with smartphones. Everyone thought they looked like and were shit and then they released the iPhone and everyone was like "They are geniuses". I believe it will be the exact same thing with the iWatch.

所有你的肛门是属于我的

我笑我的屁股。我需要去便便。

Google translate fails...."All your anus belongs to me" That's what it says, I think it translated my post wrong anyways lol.

That's what I wrote :D

我笑我的屁股。我需要去便便。

rofl "I need to go poo"

That's what I wrote :D

rofl "I need to go poo"

D: I had no idea it was yours.  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

Can we just close this already? It's a thread with spam basically :| 

OT: I don't think they'll announce the iwatch; but I could be wrong.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

It was live for 2 sec and he said something about the iWatch. :(

Can we just close this already? It's a thread with spam basically :| 

Kinda like the other 500 threads about apple that are popping up all with the same thing?

All your anus are belong to us?

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

*has a good chuckle quietly in the corner to himself*

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

is it closed when I mark it solved?

is it closed when I mark it solved?

nope :/

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

nope :/

How do I do it then?

How do I do it then?

You can't, only a mod can.