Motherboard Dust Covers

Hey. I'm currently doing research on a new build that I'm working on. The current motherboard I am interested in is the Asus Formula Z97, but I do have one question.  I do like the Tuf series idea of having dust covers for unused pci-e, I/O, ect.  Does anybody know where I can purchase them?  

I am looking for something like this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813995016

But without the "armor", as the formula comes with it's own "armor".  

I think you could probably find them on ebay.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Why bother , i have a saber tooth with the Armour i think its a complete marketing scheme and would only have an affect if the board is literally sitting out in a dust field for like 50 years.

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

You can get them separate, not as a kit. Look for PCIe dust covers, ram dust covers, etc...

However hardly any dust enters those ports, as airflow on the case moves air from fan to fan, the amount of dust getting in those slots is very tiny.

Why bother , i have a saber tooth with the Armour i think its a complete marketing scheme and would only have an affect if the board is literally sitting out in a dust field for like 50 years.

I'm a neat freak lol.  I usually keep things dust free, but nothing is 100%. One less thing to clean lol.

its a total gimmick you dont need this those stupid armor thingy are sooo laughable...

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Hey. I'm currently doing research on a new build that I'm working on. The current motherboard I am interested in is the Asus Formula Z97, but I do have one question.  I do like the Tuf series idea of having dust covers for unused pci-e, I/O, ect.  Does anybody know where I can purchase them?  

I am looking for something like this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813995016

But without the "armor", as the formula comes with it's own "armor".  

You won't find that sort of cover for any other motherboard but the gryphon as it is for the gryphon only but these are used to block dust from going in the PCI slots.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.