How long before we can run crysis with our minds?

brownninja97

How long before  this gets locked?

Anyways do you think our minds are strong enough to run crysis?

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Do you say wtf i seriously doubt this is the weirdest thing here.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Seeing as you need a supercomputer to even remotely emulate a human brain I say we already can, its the interface with the technology thats the problem

Harr, darr and a couple of....... plastic earings?

LTC Wallet: LMiWdifKAN546FjyRspfhmfBWidyRPeEUK

Well you could claim that we already can because you can easily imagine yourself playing Crysis or even dream about it. As for the power of your brain, a lot of it is used just to keep you alive. Also, if you were to use your brain to power a game then, just as your computer need energy to run, your brain would need more energy, so you would have to eat a lot of food.  :)

I say we only use 10% of are common sense.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

We can through the power of emulation, sorry Imagination. *

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

with the power of imagination, anything is possible

overly-obsessed-girlfriend.jpg

Character artist in the Games industry.

Experts claim we only use 10% of our brains. I say we only use 10% of our hearts.

Actually it's wrong. This was thought to be the case decades ago, but with new technology the evidence that all of our brain is used (maybe not all at once) is undeniable. 

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

I think we won't survive to this moment..Atm we are trying to relax our minds and let the Technik to do everything for us :/ We are at the wrong Phase right now