Would you guys like Corsair to make more RGB products?

asim1999

i would personally like Corsair to make RGB cases and fans with zone lighting like Alienware cos i like the cases even though the internals suck. i would also like a corsair H-series RGB cooler as well cos it would match the case and the fans. 

what do you guys think?

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

i dont need a RGB Air 540, i got a Hue, and i cant see my PSU and will probably get a Cooler master V PSU next so.. yea nope dont need any RGB products :P

EDIT: maybe a cooler designs AIO with RGB

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

You can buy RGB lighting strips, but I'm too lazy to find a link for them.

None of these flashy product attract me. It's all stupid and overrated. I prefer a quiet, subtle looking gaming PC. Most I do is some custom sleeved cables and some strategically placed white LED strips.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I'd like them to actually release their first RGB product before we talk about future RGB products.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

I love RGB colors and the only reason is.... I ALWAYS, always, always have to match my build. Same color, same tone... it's like an OCD I have (which I don't). So to me RGB is the best, I could change the color to my mood, and it'll match. So I would love Corsair to make more, but I'll doubt it'll happen soon, sticking to Razer for now.

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

I feel like phanteks did it right with the enthoo luxe. You don't pay too much of a premium for the extra lighting

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

I would, but is it seriously necessary to make these keyboards sooooooooooooooooooo expensive? It is old technology, all of our keyboards used to be mechanical back when I started PC gaming (in the 80's and early 90's). If Corsair made them like $30 then I would buy them. Until then, I will steal them along with my team, who we hijack truck drivers in our blacked out honda civics and green underglow lights..........................................................

Honestly for me rgb things are fun for the first five minutes and then i stop caring. I just want a high quality product that works and works well, I dont need all the shiny lights. However if it is the same price or similar I may consider buying an rgb version of a product.

RGB cases and keyboards that's it

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

I hate any kind of lighting, but if everyone else likes it, I don't see why they shouldn't continue the trend.

The H100i already has an RGB LED in the Corsair logo...

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

They should release their rgb keyboards before they do anything else.

They should release their rgb keyboards before they do anything else.

Now you're just asking for too much.

They are releasing an rgb M65 and M95 mouse

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

Personally I only like RGB lighting on peripherals, I'd much rather have white lights in my case as other colours just make the components look washed out and therefore you can't really tell the colour of the individual parts IMO. So no, RGB lit cases would not do it for me, and also, their H100i/H80i both have RGB corsair logo waterblocks.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim