PSU for a home media server with 8 sata connectors

Hey guys

So a PSU for a home media server with 8 sata connectors. It seems like I'm only able to find really expensive PSU's. But I would like to find a 'cheap' one, you know not a crazy overkill PSU, but one that has the stuff I need and want. My server isn't running anything crazy, so I really only need to power my 6 HDD's and 2 SSD's. I would like if the PSU has a like a fanless mode, when it's not being used, it doesn't make a lot a unnecessary noise, and I would like if it was modular or semi-modular, with like a 24 and a 8 pin connector pre-attached. The last to things aren't a required, but are nice if they are included. The modular/semi-modular is the thing I would like the most.

Anyone have some recommendations?

My setup: i5 3570K  - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77 GD65 - 256 GB Samsung 840 pro SSD - Corsair AX760i - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 2GB - 4x4 GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RAM - Corsair Carbide 500R (modded side window)

Hey guys

So a PSU for a home media server with 8 sata connectors. It seems like I'm only able to find really expensive PSU's. But I would like to find a 'cheap' one, you know not a crazy overkill PSU, but one that has the stuff I need and want. My server isn't running anything crazy, so I really only need to power my 6 HDD's and 2 SSD's. I would like if the PSU has a like a fanless mode, when it's not being used, it doesn't make a lot a unnecessary noise, and I would like if it was modular or semi-modular, with like a 24 and a 8 pin connector pre-attached. The last to things aren't a required, but are nice if they are included. The modular/semi-modular is the thing I would like the most.

Anyone have some recommendations?

Here you go this is what i use in my home server

http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Series-Modular-Bronze-ATX12V/dp/B00ALYORA4/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1409921267&sr=8-15&keywords=corsair+psu

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

What wattage, there are four to choose from :)

My setup: i5 3570K  - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77 GD65 - 256 GB Samsung 840 pro SSD - Corsair AX760i - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 2GB - 4x4 GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RAM - Corsair Carbide 500R (modded side window)

What wattage, there are four to choose from :)

430w that should do it for most home servers. 

what are you running other then 8 drives GPU? CPU?

with 8 drives alone your looking at 140w

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Mbarton/saved/4BNxFT

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

430w that should do it for most home servers. 

what are you running other then 8 drives GPU? CPU?

with 8 drives alone your looking at 140w

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Mbarton/saved/4BNxFT

Well, are you using molex connectors to power 4 drives? Or am I missing something here?

I see, thanks didn't even know you could get such a thing

No problem. let me know if you need anything els :)