Moto 360, prepare thine wallets... Only if you're in the US,UK, & Canada

CYaN_Bob

It's pretty, but I like my Pebble.

If I need a full-on color touchscreen, I'll just pull out my phone. I don't see the purpose of a smartwatch that essentially takes the place of your phone. It should be a relay, not a replacement.

Also, it's water RESISTANT, not waterproof. If a watch can't go underwater without voiding its warranty, it's an immediate F in my book. I took my Pebble in the shower and deliberately had the water pounding on it, and it was 100% safe.

As an australian, I never wanted one anyway, but still, can't even buy it here. That stinks.

I want one, I like the idea of smart watch's but all of them expect for this one don't look professional.

but like always we get it 18 months later or not at all.

might buy one from the states, but i will wait till mkbhd does a review

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I want one, I like the idea of smart watch's but all of them expect for this one don't look professional.

but like always we get it 18 months later or not at all.

might buy one from the states, but i will wait till mkbhd does a review

Yeah. I'm more interested in the pebble then google wear at the moment, simply becasue it has buttons and it has about a week of battery life. 

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Yeah. I'm more interested in the pebble then google wear at the moment, simply becasue it has buttons and it has about a week of battery life. 

yeah the battery life is the big seller on the pebble, I might look again at the steel but hmmm

Is the moto360 only compatible with motorola phones? I have a One M7 and if it is compatible with the moto360 i will buy one instead of a classic watch.

yeah the battery life is the big seller on the pebble, I might look again at the steel but hmmm

My Pebble lasted eight days (I bought it, charged it, and didn't charge it again until it died), which is great. Even if the 360 lasts 'a whole day,' if you go camping or something then you're pretty well screwed if you don't bring power. What's the point of a watch then?

My Pebble lasted eight days (I bought it, charged it, and didn't charge it again until it died), which is great. Even if the 360 lasts 'a whole day,' if you go camping or something then you're pretty well screwed if you don't bring power. What's the point of a watch then?

yeah been thinking that, I do field work too and since the moto 360 isnt a universal charger it will be abit harder.

hopefully i can meet someone at pax aus who has one so i can see one in person (both the moto 360 and the pebble steel)

yeah been thinking that, I do field work too and since the moto 360 isnt a universal charger it will be abit harder.

hopefully i can meet someone at pax aus who has one so i can see one in person (both the moto 360 and the pebble steel)

The Pebble isn't going to compare design-wise to the 360, but it's still a great watch, and I wouldn't take even the S Watch, which doesn't even need a phone, over it.

The Steel is gorgeous, but also $100 more.

But again, the 360 isn't even waterproof. 'Oh, sorry, I'll be in the pool in a second, I just need to take my WATCH off!'

While battery is not good compared to the pebble, it is not as bad as it has been reported. The initial reports came from journalists and not tech reviewers so I am sure they were playing with it the whole time and that's what led to its poor life. Marques or MKBHD posted on Google+:

"Oh, and the #1 question I'm seeing is about battery life. So far... It's been pretty decent. Miles better than the LG G Watch, which is always on. I went most of a day yesterday and ended with 41%."

So while it's nothing like the pebble, it's not as bad as people have been portraying it as long as you use it like you would normally.

Is the moto360 only compatible with motorola phones? I have a One M7 and if it is compatible with the moto360 i will buy one instead of a classic watch.

Android wear is compatible with any Android phone running 4.3 or higher. So yes it should work with the M7.

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

And whats the warranty on this device? How long can it last? (I know it came out yesterday but im probably going to buy the 360 or a watch and i need to know these things :P)

The metallic bands will not be available till October. With that being said, just look for a 22mm band on Amazon. Motorola has stated the watch will accept standard 22mm wide straps.

I can post pictures whenever I get mine. Unfortunately that won't be for about another two weeks accorodng to my email from Motorola.

cool thanks :)

My PC specs are CPU: 6700k @4.7Ghz Ram: 16GB Corsair RGB Pro GPU: RTX 2070  PSU: RM650 CPU cooler: corsair H150 Case: corsair Motherboard: ASUS Z270 Pro SSD: 1tb Samsung 970 EVOand SK Hynix 1TB

I want a Smart Pocket Watch...

nothing-says-classic-like-a-pocket-watch

I don't know about most people, but the reason I want a smart watch is so I don't have to keep pulling my phone out of my pocket. If I had this, I would still have to pull it out of my pocket whenever I wanted to check it just like my phone.

This biggest problem with smartwarches is the total lack of direction. The companies sell smartphones well and they think that small smartphone on your wrist will be OK. Well- it is not. Pebble was the only step in the right direction. It just makes it easy to interact with your phone. The problem is that the "premium look" is not premium at all.

Come on !! That's another piece of tech to add to the "I want that but can't buy it in Mainland Europe cos it's US only" list :

- Moto 360

- Nvidia Shield Portable (Although we now have the Tablet, Yay)

- Razer Blade 14

- And more

Region exclusivity stinks and should never exist. Period

Um, the Nvidia Shield and Razer Blade are and have been available in Norway...

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Um, the Nvidia Shield and Razer Blade are and have been available in Norway...

Maybe but not here in France. I guess Scandinavian countries got lucky

Apple Pippin 2.0 (Corsair Gaming Hackintosh) :

• Intel Core i5 3570K with CM Hyper 212 Evo Cooler (Push-pull with Corsair AF120 and SP120)
  • 24 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM
  • MSI GeForce GTX 670 Power Edition
  • Intel 330 Series 120 GB SSD (Mac OS X)
  • Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB SSD (Windows 7)
  • OWC Mercury Electra 3G 30 GB SSD (Scratch Disk)
  • 1.8 TB of HDD Storage
  • Corsair 600T White case
  • Corsair K60 Keyboard
  • Corsair M65 Mouse
  • Corsair GS800 PSU

Get My Moto 360 Tomorrow  :D

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Come on !! That's another piece of tech to add to the "I want that but can't buy it in Mainland Europe cos it's US only" list :

- Moto 360

- Nvidia Shield Portable (Although we now have the Tablet, Yay)

- Razer Blade 14

- And more

Region exclusivity stinks and should never exist. Period

While I totally agree for digital goods, there are actual distribution/shipping/storage issues that cause this for physical things like laptops/phones/360 and whatnot.