Just got a TI-84 Plus C...

Pc Noob

So I got this new graphing calculator and I was wondering if anyone knew of some helpful apps that I could download. I'm taking IB math SL 1 if that helps at all  :D

Can you download google? :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Can you download google? :)

I don't think I can, but I wish I could lol

I would go so far as to say you won't need apps, CAS calculators can do quite a lot. 

Of course you should get Mario though, Texas Instruments CAS calculators can play Mario

I would go so far as to say you won't need apps, CAS calculators can do quite a lot. 

Of course you should get Mario though, Texas Instruments CAS calculators can play Mario

i don't think there is a mario app for the color version yet, only the black and white ones have it.

i don't think there is a mario app for the color version yet, only the black and white ones have it.

Do you guys have any idea on how to download apps?Like what websites?

i use ti connect to put the apps on my ti 84 plus c silver edition and DoorsCSE to play the apps 

I only understand how to side load from calculator to calculator sorry

i use ti connect to put the apps on my ti 84 plus c silver edition and DoorsCSE to play the apps 

How do I use/get ti connect?

I only understand how to side load from calculator to calculator sorry

Ah ok, thanks for the help anyways

Its time for pokemon during SAT breaks

Edit: You copycat......

There is only one PC NOOB and that is I.

Return to your den masquerader 

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

You should give it to me. I think there's a give it to afro app.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Thank you kind sir  :)

Its time for pokemon during SAT breaks

Edit: You copycat......

There is only one PC NOOB and that is I.

Return to your den masquerader 

You have me beat by 5 days. You are the true noob

Haha real funny  :P

I have seen a swag walking afro man in my dreams just like your profile picture.

The levels of swag have mesmerized me.

My eyes melting in the glory of the curls.

You have me beat by 5 days. You are the true noob

I think we both know who the true noob is now ;)

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

This calculator is like a toy when i look back at it, now i have the TI Nspire. It can di 3d and can run pokemon ruby and saphire, colord screen. Gotta love engeneering classes ;)

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

Look here: http://tiplanet.org/forum/portal.php

change the language to English, and do all the mods and 3rd party programs. 

PS: you should have gone for a TI-Nspire. I have one and I absolutely love it. I use it everyday in my Mechanical Engineering classes. I also run it 'jailbroken' and use the CAS Operating System on the regular Nspire  :ph34r:  (don't tell my instructors).

EDIT: here is a huge list of TI-82/83+/84 programs: http://tiplanet.org/forum/archives_cat.php?cat=z80

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

PS: you should have gone for a TI-Nspire. I have one and I absolutely love it. I use it everyday in my Mechanical Engineering classes. I also run it 'jailbroken' and use the CAS Operating System on the regular Nspire  :ph34r:  (don't tell my instructors).

I'd wished i'd got a TI-Nspire but my class doesn't allow having it :(  Only the ti 84 series and the ti 89 

It's not a CAS calculator.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I'd wished i'd got a TI-Nspire but my class doesn't allow having it :(  Only the ti 84 series and the ti 89 

I have the Nspire Touchpad..

Pretty good. Very fast.

EDIT: here is a huge list of TI-82/83+/84 programs: http://tiplanet.org/forum/archives_cat.php?cat=z80

How would one do that.... (To the Nspire)

Pretty good. Very fast.

Same here, I run Ndless and OS switcher :P to run the CAS OS  ;)  :ph34r: .

Also, incase the OP missed my previous edit here is where you can basically browse most of the TI-84 programs: http://tiplanet.org/forum/archives_cat.php?cat=z80

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Pretty good. Very fast.

well i have the color version of the ti 84 plus silver edition so it's good for now, maybe a new one in collage or something bad happened to my ti 84

well i have the color version of the ti 84 plus silver edition so it's good for now, maybe a new one in collage or something bad happened to my ti 84

Yea, the color version annoys me, it's just a 84 plus with a color screen. Still blocky and slow.

How would one do that.... (To the Nspire)

See: http://tiplanet.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=11019

You basically need to have Ndless installed and be willing to flash your calculators bootloader. Note that after the CAS OS is running you cannot use the tI-84+ keypad.