NYT sources claim new iWatch and 2 iPhone will be announced

jaggysnake57

Acording to the NYT the new iWatch will be announced this coming Tuesday

Sporting a sapphire display wireless charging and the most accurate sensors on the market to date

The iPhones will be what has been stated with new one handed keyboards

edit: sorry i was on my ipad so i kept it short

about the iwatch

The company put an enormous amount of time and money in the wearable device’s sensors so that they would track movements and vital signs, like heart rate and footsteps, much more accurately than existing fitness devices, two employees said.

It has a flexible display panel that is protected by a cover composed of sapphire, a type of tougher glass, they said. The device’s circuit board, which includes its sensors and chips, was described as tiny, about the size of a postage stamp.

For replenishing the battery, the smartwatch will rely on a wireless charging method. Apple had at one point tested solar charging for the watch, but that experiment failed.

as of the phones

there will be a one-handed mode that can be switched on and off, two employees said.

The wearable device and the smartphones will include hardware and software that supports technology called near-field communication.

if th eroumers re true then the iphone looks like a fine phone and should sell well

Source http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/05/technology/apple-smartwatch-and-bigger-iphones-to-be-introduced.html?smid=tw-nytimestech&seid=auto&_r=2

finaly if you dont like apple DONT POST!

Edited by jaggysnake57

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Everyone buy stocks now while they're cheap. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

'Most accurate sensors on the market to date'

Thats clutching at straws. NFC better be on there. Please dear god let NFC be on there

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.

Thats clutching at straws. NFC better be on there. Please dear god let NFC be on there

Definitely using NFC.

Apple had a patent on a Wireless charging thingy that had some special NFC something.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Definitely using NFC.

Apple had a patent on a Wireless charging thingy that had some special NFC something.

Yeah, they also signed on with major banks, but the problem is they already have that passbook shit. They could just as easily not bother

But if theres NFC then there was meaning to me having that N icon in the status bar for the last three years

THERE WAS MEANING

thank you based motorola

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.

yeah its using nfc

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

The second quote says they will both be using NFC:

The wearable device and the smartphones will include hardware and software that supports technology called near-field communication.

finaly if you dont like apple DONT POST!

Dude wth

I don't like apple but i already posted WTF DO I DO

Dude wth

I don't like apple but i already posted WTF DO I DO

erjflsdjf

jaggysnake has perfomed a critical error and must shut down