What does your pet(s) do that drives you nuts?

VG Docs

My dog licks me all the time, and she also jumps off the bed in fear whenever I sneeze.

She also tries to eat everything that's plastic or cardboard. She even chewed on my Skyward Sword case (The CD somehow remained untouched).

What do your pets do?

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Use 90% of my bed.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

My cat likes to put her paws up on my computer chair and bat at my elbow like she wants up, then doesn't want up or attention or pets. She'll do this non stop until I pick her up (which she doesn't like) and maul her until she's frazzled and takes off for a while... Only to come back a bit later and do it again.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

My little dog steals my slippers and runs away with them. After the chase they end up with bite marks and covered in drool. 

Resisting when I stuff pills down his throat lol.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

My dog will bark at every little creature that dares enter her domain when she is inside. When she is outside she is quiet, she may eat the little birds that come close though.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Resisting when I stuff pills down his throat lol.

You need to hide that stuff in some food, properly too. Don't just wrap it in a thin slice of ham.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

My dog will bark at every little creature that dares enter her domain when she is inside. When she is outside she is quiet, she may eat the little birds that come close though.

My dog gets scared of every little creature that looks at her. She's a labrador and when chihuahuas bark at her, she runs away wimpering. 

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

He has the annoying habit of not existing

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

My dog gets scared of every little creature that looks at her. She's a labrador and when chihuahuas bark at her, she runs away wimpering. 

My dog will most likely not care, not until the other dog really starts to annoy her. Then she will make a little noise.

Neighbors chihuahua ran between her legs for a while, tried to bit her as well. She growled a little and the other do was already back on their property. 

She is a Pyrenees BTW.

Spoiler

You need to hide that stuff in some food, properly too. Don't just wrap it in a thin slice of ham.

I have tried that too, He eats around it, and when I need to stuff it down my cat's throat I don't need to use food. It goes fine usually but I am ill today so i am a bit slow.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

• 2 weeks later...

My cat keeps on using my foot as a pillow...

It's either that or sleeping on my laptop...

While I read on the couch, my tuxedo cat loves to sleep around my neck/back area. It was cute at first, now it's just annoying. 

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

My goat tries to run at everyone that isn't me. Funny at first, then the novelty wears off.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

My guinea pig poops everywhere, no matter what. Her area smells like crap.

Time to turn her in to dinner!

My cat will meow for hours if either he doesn't know where you are or he knows you're near the kitchen so that he can try to get a treat out of you. It gets very old, very quickly.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

I've adopted one of my cousin's kittens and her siblings are rude. They always try to steal her food because she actually savors it instead of scarfs it down.

My German Shepherd bites my ankles playfully if I try to ignore her. Overall she is pretty obedient, but has a distinct playful temper.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Jogostar, on 04 Sept 2014 - 12:37 PM, said:

Use 90% of my bed.

hey at least you get 10%

I am happy little Vegemite.

Our cats try to trip us if we happen to walk by.

They also constantly beg for food, no matter how many times we give them food (like 6 times a day), and if their food cup is already full, they don't realize it's food and they don't eat it and continue to beg for more. And if we don't give them enough food, you can expect a dead bird / mouse / rat / mole or some of the previously mentioned animals' internal organs on the floor in the next morning (or in some cases during the day)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I ended the bad habits my dog had when I got her, which included jumping on people, begging, barking at everything, being scared of hissing noises, vacuum cleaners, lawn mowers, and being picked up or touched on her paws.

Right now the worst she does is become psychotic when it's nail clipping time, and I'm not sure I'll be able to fix that for many more months since I can only familiarize her with it once every few weeks.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.