Members of the LTT forum please join this thread

Aliz101

Members of the LTT forum I would simply like to ask what are your thoughts about what is going on in Israel and Palestine, and Isis Iraq and Syria

This is something very dear to me so please post your thoughts and if this could be mentioned in the wan show that would be great

(Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place)

Yours truly, Ali

I think

1. Titles misleading

2. pretty sure this is for off topic

3. While Isreal isnt being a hero they are defending themselves

4. We shouldn't give them more money

Edit:

5. Hamas defends its guns with people where as Isreal defends its people with guns

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

I have no idea what's going on, I never really pay attention to the news or what's going on in those areas.

It's usually full of sadness, anger, and emotions that just aren't good for me. 

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

3. While Isreal isnt being a hero they are defending themselves

They complain about being attacked yet they want to do nothing about it. That's their fault.

(Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place)

It happens to all of us; GabeN forgives you.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

It happens to all of us; GabeN forgives you.

Thank you

Thank you

Thank GabeN for I am merely a messenger and preacher.

They complain about being attacked yet they want to do nothing about it. That's their fault.

what? 

Actually, I take that back. I really don't want to get involved in this...I don't need the aggravation. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

dgbg.gif

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

there was a seize fire like 5/6 times and palestina just ihnored it all of the time, just saying....

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Your right the Jews hate Muslims for god knows what reason even though our god is the same and Isis are killing other Muslims somehow because of America

And I can't boycott Israel because Intel has a relationship with israel

What do you guys think is gonna happen now that the Middle East is basically dying

Politics?

lol

no

just no

Don't go there Betty.

Lol

Your right the Jews hate Muslims for god knows what reason even though our god is the same and Isis are killing other Muslims somehow because of America

And I can't boycott Israel because Intel has a relationship with israel

Everybody that picks and chooses their words hates everybody else.

Everybody that picks and chooses their words hates everybody else.

True

I wish I was a super saiyan so I could keel all human

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

This may seem harsh but I think we should just let them kill each other. I'm tired of seeing Canadians, Americans, and British soldiers getting KIA. All extremists are brainwashed psychopaths. Truthfully, religion is the main reason you'll never see democracy in the middle east.

Russia poses a bigger threat. That's something NATO has to deal with.

Edit, I wish it was this easy.

xSlZgVt.jpg

jKD2eMa.jpg

BUQ34aa.jpg

AUmqQnv.png

Edited by eLucid

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I wish I was a super saiyan so I could keel all human

Really ?! Me too

This may seem harsh but I think we should just let them kill each other. I'm tired of seeing Canadians, Americans, and British soldiers getting KIA. All extremists are brainwashed psychopaths. Truthfully, religion is the main reason you'll never see democracy in the middle east.

Russia poses a bigger threat. That's something NATO has to deal with.

But it's because of Canada England and America they are killing each other they will not stop until they get Obama to do what they want