HELP! My PC won't turn on!

Chompus

I received the new parts yesterday and just wanted to let you guys know that my PC is now working! It's working perfectly fine, except for the WIFI because for some reason, it won't find any connections. 

install the drivers for it using a pen driver or buy connecting via Ethernet.

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

oh, oh,, i got an idea. From your picture it looks like the cpu cooler does not have a fan. Does it not? I think the pc dont start up if you dont connect a fan to the "cpu fan header" near the cpu somewhere. Atleast ive had that problem once or twice when i forget to plug it in. 

The pc might not want to start cause it wants to prevent permanent damage to your components. Check if cables go where they are supposed to.

I received the new parts yesterday and just wanted to let you guys know that my PC is now working! It's working perfectly fine, except for the WIFI because for some reason, it won't find any connections. 

Awsome!!!!! :) any pics to share?

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

Check the power button connections to the mother board and make sure they are connected correctly