Battlefield: Hardline – Into the Jungle Trailer

.:MARK:.

Electronic Arts has released a new trailer for Visceral’s upcoming Battlefield game, Battlefield: Hardline. Battlefield: Hardline brings the BF series to an all new cops and criminal fantasy inspired by some of the most popular TV crime dramas. The game is currently planned for a 2015 release.

Source: http://www.dsogaming.com/videotrailer-news/battlefield-hardline-into-the-jungle-trailer/

Comb it with a brick

Yeah, this is extremely old news.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

Im curious, how many of you are going to buy this game for the release day or a month or two later?

I've been pre-ordering BF since BF2 but BF4 was a serious letdown (besides CTE servers).

Im not planning to buy BFH before i can get it for less than 150DKK (about 25$)

Im curious, how many of you are going to buy this game for the release day or a month or two later?

I've been pre-ordering BF since BF2 but BF4 was a serious letdown (besides CTE servers).

Ever since BF3, I'm never buying another BF game again.

Ever since BF3, I'm never buying another BF game again.

So hip to throw around that type of saying these days.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

So hip to throw around that type of saying these days.

Well, to elaborate, BF3 ran like arse on my machine, PB never worked and would constantly kick me from matches, Battlelog was a horrendous turd, DLC was(and still is) expensive, the game lacks so much content compared to BF:BC2, etc. etc.

I'm never buying a BF game again, because of my bad experiences with BF3. There are even worse things that have happened with BF4, I know major ones have been fixed, but these day 1 issues shouldn't have happened to begin with and then there's even more over priced DLC.

So, yup, call me hip for not wanting to buy an incomplete, buggy, POS product.

honestly BF is still recoverable, all it needs is a dedicated server browser executable. having only 350kb/s (about 2.8mbps) using battlelog is the worst thing i have ever had to use. i with they would at least give the option so you didn't half to reboot the game every time you wanted to join a different server

ok it needs more than that, but that is the big problem for me.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

I actually like the game from the beta. I a cod person, and I dislike Battlefield due to its huge maps. And since Hardline isn't that big and their cars are more abundant, I'm quite interested to see how it goes

im not buying hardline at all. they shouldnt be in this yearly release cycle its a game series released every 2-3 years. this is just stupid. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I feel like its trying to be GTA V

That said, ill probably still buy it.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I only buy BF games after the new one comes out, BF3 when BF4 was released, that way I only pay for what the game is worth and I don't need to go through patch and DLC bullshit. There once was a time when the only patches needed were for minor things like clipping textures that used to be a major thing

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

I'll probably get it even though I know they will have ruined it by now.... The storyline at least looks fun?

It looks at least somewhat different than the typical battlefield storyline.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs