What do you think about the Aspire S7?

FakezZ

So I am looking for an ultrabook and I watched linus' video about the Aspire S7. It seems like a really good choice, but I would like a second opinion. For the same price I can also buy the XPS 12, the Vaio Pro 13 and the spectre 13t (with the QHD screen I might add). Also the S7 is the european version with the 1440p display. Btw is buying a manufacturer refurbished laptop from ebay a good idea?

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Sometimes it's worth buying a refurbished laptop. but from ebay. No!

the s7 is really durable and might last you longer. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Sometimes it's worth buying a refurbished laptop. but from ebay. No!

the s7 is really durable and might last you longer. 

Where else can I buy a refurbished laptop? I live in Greece and I don't think there is anyone selling refurbished laptops here. Do you know a good shop that ships here?

Where else can I buy a refurbished laptop? I live in Greece and I don't think there is anyone selling refurbished laptops here. Do you know a good shop that ships here?

Nope sorry. i mean you could try it because I don't know how different ebay for you is there.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Nope sorry. i mean you could try it because I don't know how different ebay for you is there.

Oh, very different. I'm saving at least 600 euros buying a refurbished laptop from ebay compared to buying one new here (and with worse specs too).

Oh, very different. I'm saving at least 600 euros buying a refurbished laptop from ebay compared to buying one new here (and with worse specs too).

than it's probably worth it if they are a trusted seller.

Computing enthusiast.