Bored

Blair

Is there any decent good graphic games out that are any good? I played all fallouts, Skyrim, All A-creeds, BF3,4, COD Ghosts, L.A Noire, GTA 4, Mafia 2, Saints Row4 (horrible graphics got bored and un-installed it),  STO ,Star Wars, War Thunder, Both Allan Wakes, Sleeping Dogs, Hitman Absolution, Far Cry 3. Thief, I hate Zombie games, And all of the free to play games I tried and learned why they are free, Any suggestions? 

CPU: Intel i5 3470@3.8ghz, Motherboard: Biostar TZ77A, Ram: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1600, GPU: EVGA SC GTX 970 ACX 2.0 , PSU: Corsair CX600, Case: Antec 300, OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64

Arma 3 possibly.

I'm biased when I say that but it really is my favourite game. 

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Outside has pretty good graphics but the game play is horrible

And the characters are all overrated and suck.

CPU: Intel i5 3470@3.8ghz, Motherboard: Biostar TZ77A, Ram: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1600, GPU: EVGA SC GTX 970 ACX 2.0 , PSU: Corsair CX600, Case: Antec 300, OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64

Minecraft with GLSL Shaders and a 512px texture pack.

Seriously.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

well... borderlands...?

the third installment just came out (as far as i know) and even medium settings on my crap pc it looks outstanding.

if not... come join me, on fanfiction... and... yeah. xD

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Minecraft with GLSL Shaders and a 512px texture pack.

Seriously.

true true

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I miss the old days when all you had to do was listen to music and drink to have fun, But can't go back to that, The gaming Rig is like the poor man's vacation.

God, i love flappy bird.

yeah, *epicface* totally.

-Jim Hensen

I miss the old days when all you had to do was listen to music and drink to have fun, But can't go back to that, The gaming Rig is like the poor man's vacation.

you can always travel back in time. *dr.who intro plays*

-Jim Hensen

....?

i...... made it so your qoute said you loved flappy bird... and i felt smart for a few seconds..... so i tried my hardest to make a joke out of it, and im really pathetic. xD

-Jim Hensen

Just checking but did you say cod ghost had good graphics? I would say Dota 2 because it looks nice cranked up and at higher rez it gets a lot better, but seems like you have played that and it doesn't have campaign. StarCraft 2 but that isn't a 1st person shooter, um Halo 4? Oh wait Microsoft wants you to buy an Xbox for that... Those are all the games I play, so I can't comment on others, and if you don't want beauty then diablo 2 is my favorite classic, and StarCraft 1.

Ik why games are free to play because the servers are always crap and give you lag at the worst times and you always get the team that can't play the game. Volvo fix!

i...... made it so your qoute said you loved flappy bird... and i felt smart for a few seconds..... so i tried my hardest to make a joke out of it, and im really pathetic. xD

99752.png

Is there any decent good graphic games out that are any good? I played all fallouts, Skyrim, All A-creeds, BF3,4, COD Ghosts, L.A Noire, GTA 4, Mafia 2, Saints Row4 (horrible graphics got bored and un-installed it),  STO ,Star Wars, War Thunder, Both Allan Wakes, Sleeping Dogs, Hitman Absolution, Far Cry 3. Thief, I hate Zombie games, And all of the free to play games I tried and learned why they are free, Any suggestions? 

How about you play a game for the gameplay instead of worrying about the "graphics".

DCS world: Flaming Cliffs 3

WoW

SC2

Diablo 3

CS:GO

LoL

Dota 2

HoN

Metro: Last Light

Metro 2033

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

How about you play a game for the gameplay instead of worrying about the "graphics".

DCS world: Flaming Cliffs 3

WoW

SC2

Diablo 3

CS:GO

LoL

Dota 2

HoN

Metro: Last Light

Metro 2033

Why get so angry? LOL, I never said I only play for the graphics, I actually still use DosBox and Play Aces Of The Pacific and Aces Over Europe, I can't play a game with bad gameplay either, But this is the year 2014, And I spent good money on a Rig, So I just want my game to look good too there is nothing wrong with that, This is why humanity is great and interesting, We all think differently not the same. 

I will try some of these you guys listed, Thanks, I have not yet tried Diablo 3, I actually forgot all about it, I used to play the first Diablo hours on end, And they did surprisingly great with those old servers that was back in the dial up days.

People are probably going to be mean to me for saying this but i actually enjoyed the main story of Watch Dogs, also it looked very pretty and gives your system a really good workout (admittedly because of poor optimization lol) if the driving was better and it didn't have the issues it did then i think it wouldn't have been so badly received :( 

if not... come join me, on fanfiction... and... yeah. xD

I-I'm down for this.

As for OP, the only recent games I've played that weren't old JRPG's or visual novels is Dota 2 and Dark Souls 2. So yeah, if you want good graphics and great gameplay, I recommend Dark Souls.

@Blair Metro games, the redux games are out, deus ex: HR, tomb raider.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500