What Game Should My Friends and I Play?

Champion-Craig

We ran into a "disagreement" that is all, thanks for voting :P

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013 

None. Pick good games. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

None. Pick good games. 

Thank you for your opinion. Least we are playing on PC.

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013 

None. Pick good games. 

Ahem.... I have you know custom maps for zombies on waw is simply the most awesome thing.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Ahem.... I have you know custom maps for zombies on waw is simply the most awesome thing.

Custom game modes/maps don't make a good game.

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Ya when we say World at War we mean zombies so.. ya. Waw is amazing.

I suggest out of those you should play battlefield, but I'm sure that there would be some other, possibly better gmaes to play instead? I couldn't really recommend any, but I'm sure someone will.

*grammar nazi warning time*

you mean my friends and I in the title I believe. don't bother changing it, because I like it when grammar nazis get angry.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Actually in some cases they do.... I know some games were people mod it for pure entertainment and it makes the game worth it.

You obviously have not played much of waw. For its age it's a damn good game. Sorry everything older than 2013 sucks to you.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Reported 

Thanks, was gonna say wtf...

Thanks, was gonna say wtf...

That person/bot seems to be a new user and like wow.....you don't even need to read the rules to know that not to post rubbish   

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

You obviously have not played much of waw. For its age it's a damn good game. Sorry everything older than 2013 sucks to you.

Wait, do you mean everything that has come out after 2013 or everything that came out prior to 2013, because either way, there are many good games that have been released.

Actually in some cases they do.... I know some games were people mod it for pure entertainment and it makes the game worth it.

Though the base game isn't good. Or it is good and has just been improved. Buying a game on community made mods/game modes isn't good customer practise.

Though the base game isn't good. Or it is good and has just been improved. Buying a game on community made mods/game modes isn't good customer practise. 

Star Wars Battlefront 2. Good base game, good mods. 

Left 4 Dead 2. Good game, good mods.

Star Wars Battlefront 2. Good base game, good mods.

Left 4 Dead 2. Good game, good mods.

Just buying a game on the modding community isn't good. Yes those games are amazing, well Battlefront is, but they would be without the mods.

Wow, that is so wrong, just look at Warcraft 3.

Was Warcraft 3 a good base game? If so, it doesn't need the mods to make it good.

Just buying a game on the modding community isn't good. Yes those games are amazing, well Battlefront is, but they would be without the mods. 

I'm not saying the game is bad without mods, and I agree Battlefront is good with or without mods. Most of the time some mods do add more enjoyment to the game.

I'm not saying the game is bad without mods, and I agree Battlefront is good with or without mods. Most of the time some mods do add more enjoyment to the game.

Now that I agree with. If mods add to the game when the game is already good, then great. If the game is originally bad, then not worth the purchase. 

Was Warcraft 3 a good base game? If so, it doesn't need the mods to make it good. 

The campaign wasn't anything special and the competitive scene for normal maps was pretty small. I didn't personally enjoy the base game but I sure as hell enjoyed the amount of custom maps.