HDMI-USB Converters

Pyroven

Ok, So I am looking for an HDMI-USB solution so that I can use my gewd camera as a webcam.

I look on amazon, and find this -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cable-Matters-SuperSpeed-2048x1152-1920x1200-Black/dp/B00BPEV1XK/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1409168718&sr=8-7&keywords=hdmi+usb+converter

However, a similar item (HDMI-Micro USB) is about 40x cheaper -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/aLLreli%C2%AE-Motorola-Samsung-Edition-Android/dp/B0064GZAIQ/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1409168858&sr=8-8&keywords=hdmi+micro+usb+converter

Am I missing something? Because by the looks of it I should buy a Micro USB one, and get a USB-Micro USB adapter to stick on the end.

If anyne knows where I can get an HDMI-USB adapter for an actually reasonable price please do tell.

you would need a usb to female micro-usb but I feel that this wont work too well

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

The 2nd (cheaper) one is an OTG cable, and is USB A Female to USB Micro B Male (not HDMI!) to connect USB drives to your phone.

HTTP/2 203

I believe what you are looking for is a capture card.

avermedia, elgato, dazzle are a few brands I can think of off the top of my head.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac