Rate the username of the person above you

Dude

8/10 - Lars is an underrated name but I haven't read any of your reviews despite your name being LarsReviews.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

10/10 Short and no substitutions for letters... nice obfuscation when searching lol... Fresh Prince of Winterfell Dude

System Specs

CPU: FX-6350 (O.C. 4.6GHz Stable / 4.8GHz Unstable-incomplete)Cooler: Hyper Evo 212Mobo: 990fxa-ud3 Rev.3RAM: G.Skill 1866 2x4GBGPU: MSI R7870-2GD5T/OC x2 (O.C. 1120/1320-Summer 1160/1350-Winter)NIC: PCE-N15PSU: Seasonic X-650 Gold+Case: CM Storm ScoutStorage: 120 Samsung 840 SSD 2x1TB HDDBattery Backup-APC 650Mouse: G600Keyboard: G510Gamepad: PS3 Dualshock 3 VIA BluetoothMonitor: ViewSonic VX2253 (cheap from craigslist, owned this before build)

10/10 Short and no substitutions for letters... nice obfuscation when searching lol... Fresh Prince of Winterfell Dude

8/10 epic name, but not sure if I want a rager with me lol  :P

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

8/10 epic name, but not sure if I want a rager with me lol  :P

8/10

Actually sounds good when said out loud. A bit more than can be said for 99% of usernames out there.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

8/10

Actually sounds good when said out loud. A bit more than can be said for 99% of usernames out there.

all I can think of is menus, 6/10.

My names gonna be under fire :P

8/10

If you do not mind me asking, how would you pronounce my surname? Do you start with a "g" or a "j" tone?

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

6/10 Colonels are respectable but I have more posts than you =D

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

If you do not mind me asking, how would you pronounce my surname? Do you start with a "g" or a "j" tone?

To me, it looks as though it starts with the "J" sound.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

1/10 Username doesn't tell me what I can toggle.

1/10 Username doesn't tell me what I can toggle.

6/10 not very original, but it's still awesome, dude.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

6/10 not very original, but it's still awesome, dude.

11/10 it makes me think of pigeons on speed

11/10 it makes me think of pigeons on speed

Is actually British Airways' radio callsign :D

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

1/10

6/10

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

0/10 - Sounds hipster

6/10 again, what about me?

4/10. Your facts must be changed by external sources all the time. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

3/10

what external sources? I never heard of it before so it was my original idea.

Clever...

8/10

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

3/10

what external sources? I never heard of it before so it was my original idea.

200px-0,385,34,227-900x900px-LL-658002b7

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

6/10 again, what about me?

9/10 your name somehow reminds me of G1 Transformers