Virus or crappy ram

Yeah I basically got a pre built PC and we'll everything in it was crap I've replaced most of it but not the ram motherboard or CPU

I'm now getting a problem ,since the week end that I don't have enough memory

I have 6gb though but I can end using 90%on desktop according to rain meter and task manager I don't know if this is a bug but it didn't happen before and it's a pain in the ass so if someone knows how to fix it please help

or if you've heard of it or maybe know why it's doing this then please tell me too

Thanks

Look in task manager and see if there is a program using more ram than it should, if it's not a windows application, end the process.

Look in task manager and see if there is a program using more ram than it should, if it's not a windows application, end the process.

do this, also rigt click the app and we where it's located, if its in a weird temp folder its probably a virus

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Is not a virus you have background tasks open like defragmentation..virus scan..and so on

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

I have 6gb though but I can end using 90%on desktop according to rain meter and task manager 

I have 12GB and with Chrome open with 5-10 tabs while playing a game at the same time I get the Low Memory (85%) warning

"Rawr XD"

Okay will do

yeah there isnt anything that isnt using more ram than it should be an ive ran lots of anti virus things like malwarebytes and stuffs and then some times its fine for ram usage, like just the now im at the normal for ram usage but this morning when i was downloading titanfall it blacked out my screen and changed the resolution when it didnt have enough ram and all it was doing was downloading which ive done plenty of times before, so i dont know why its doing it.

im thinking its crappy ram or some bug 

Is not a virus you have background tasks open like defragmentation..virus scan..and so on

that might be it, it isnt always using 90 % of the ram on desktop only sometimes but its only started doing that since last weekend so im not sure 

but i think it is, just my gut feeling