new sony xperia z3, z3 tablet compact and smartwatch?

wtfxmitchell

1SmartBand_summer_lesssons_1.jpg

2SmartBand_summer_lesssons_2.jpg

3SmartBand_summer_lesssons_3.jpg

4SmartBand_summer_lesssons_4.jpg

5SmartBand_summer_lesssons_5.jpg

6SmartBand_summer_lesssons_6.jpg

7SmartBand_summer_lesssons_7.jpg

the fourth picture was accidently showed on the sony site but i noticed there was a number at the end of the link ( https://fb.sonymobile.com/Upload/Smartwear/Summer-school/SmartBand_summer_lesssons_4.jpg )

so i changed the number to see if there were other pictures and it turns out there were :D

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Seems like the smartwatch is also waterproof, which I like. ALthough I don't see much use for them yet. Also those other pictures are just generic sales pics, I can't see too much of the device to really get a good impression, although the smartphone does seem to have quite large bezels.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

The "watch" looks more like an odd wristband.

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus

Looks more like a fitness tracker then a smartwatch. I got the smartwatch 2, and had the smartwatch1 and look forward to the 3 if it improves just as much as the 2 did

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

sexy things :)

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

My questions are, How much will it cost?, and Will it be able to work with other devices, instead of being a only Xperia exclusive.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

the "smartwatch" is already out. it came out with the Z2

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

This will be the 4th generation of Sony (Mobile) products. Though this is not expected until the 805 and 810 processors are out there.

The new Sony smartwatch is just a concept. While Sony is still in development of the Z3 and Z3L. 

The Z3 tablet and phone won't be soon I assure you. Sony is still pushing the Z2 tablet.

The Z2 tablet still holds many records and there really is no reason to upgrade. 

The Z3 tablet is still in the works. They are deciding to either do a super powerful tablet (To uphold the Z name) or a super thin and light (To uphold the Pro name).

I am guessing that it will be hard to decide, they might want to put the K1 CPU in the tablet. 

The Z3L will be a major re-design because the Z2L was a failure.

And it looks like they EFFING MOVED THE POWER BUTTON. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

what was the 4th picture? cant see it :(

Where is the tablet? i can only see a phone well i think its a phone :S

the tablet was the 4th picture, i think they deleted the link (luckily they didn't delete the other links)

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace