What the hell? Kai, the homeless hitchhiker with a hatchet

0_0

Apparently he has been arrested for murder earlier.

Odd guy, I like him but he probably isn't fully sane. :x He murdered somebody (like, not what he described in this video, but another time)

Even if he is a murderer, there is something likeable about him.

I heard someone raped him and that was they guy he killed.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

What the fuck...lol

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

I heard someone raped him and that was they guy he killed.

Yep.

Any sensible hitchhiker would have a hatchet.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I get so bloody annoyed by the constant beeps. Who cares if he curses? People curse all the bloody time on Belgian television. -.-

Edit: Quote from the Kai, the Homeless hitchhiker with a hatchet: "If you're fucking Jesus Christ, I'll be the anti-christ". No idea why but I bursted into laughter after that.

It is said, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best! 

I get so bloody annoyed by the constant beeps. Who cares if he curses? People curse all the bloody time on Belgian television. -.-

idd

you know what hes saying, why fucking 'censor' it -.-

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

snip

are u living in a cave

this is OLD

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.