The 1st OS you have ever used!

The Gaige

I started with 95 Second Edition, but I have little memories of it. I vividly remember using XP however, all the way up until 2008 when our XP machine was repalced by a macbook then later Windows 7 laptops.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Good old Windows 95

Desktop: Fractel Design R5 - i5 4670K @ stock - Asrock Z97 Extreme 4 - 16GB @ 1600MHz - Asus GTX 970 - Corsair RM650 - OCZ Vector 150 240GB - WD Blue 500GB - Noctua NH-D15

Peripherals & OS: KBC Poker 2 MX Blue - Zowie FK2 - Audio-technica ATH-M50s - Audioengine D1- Windows 10 Pro Monitor: Asus PA248Q 1920x1200

Windows 95 xD

| CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | MoBo: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | RAM: T-Force Delta RGB (2x8) 16GB 3200MHz (Black) | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti OC | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | HDD: WD Black 2TB + Seagate Barracuda 4TB | SSD: Crucial MX500 2TB | PSU: Seasonic GX-550 | Monitor: 3x Asus VC239H |

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

windows 95 or a mac os from that era, cannot remember which I used first

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

I used to have a black monolith running xp

“Look at you soaring through the air majestically... like an eagle. Piloting a blimp.” - GLaDOS

First OS ever was windows 95 at school. First owned PC for the family was windows 98.

CPU: 3570K @ 4.3Ghz MOBO: ASUS P8z77-v Deluxe RAM: 2-4GB Gskill GPU: EVGA 670 FTW SSD: Vertex 4 256 Case: CM HAF 932

Windows 98. Still have the Pentium III 500Mhz lying around for no good reason. 

Mine was either OS X 10.4 or Windows XP

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

• 2 weeks later...

System 6.0.7, followed shortly after by System 7.

In fact I still use the latter from time to time to play Spectre, Scarab of Ra or Test Drive II.

galaxy_plus.jpg

If Apple ever finds out that I'm running their OS on Samsung hardware ... :lol:

xp

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

I started out on DOS.  I think Windows 3.1 was out at the time, but we didn't have it.

My first OS was Windows 95

The OS i had for the longest was Windows XP from when SP1 came out to early 2011

Currently using Windows 7 ultimate

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

First OS I used was Windows 95. Which was the year i was born in. 

while (true) {

live();

}

Windows 95 or 98, I was really really young so I can't remember exactly :( But what I do remember was accidentally breaking our cd-drive and some pc repair shop charging us $1000 to replace it...............