How?

because temperature does not mean heat?

those are different things.

Error: 410

because temperature does not mean heat?

those are different things.

"How hot is it?"

"80 degrees."

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

"How hot is it?"

"80 degrees."

colloquially temperature and heat are incorrectly used. It would be more correct to say "What temperature is it," but nobody does that.

by your logic Intel CPUs either run cooler than AMD chips or use more power.

I can sit here with a blowtorch on a on a spoon and a car for 5 seconds each, the same amount of heat is applied, which would you rather touch?

Temperature describes a property and outcome of heat (or lack thereof), they're certainly not the same thing.

colloquially temperature and heat are incorrectly used. It would be more correct to say "What temperature is it," but nobody does that.

by your logic Intel CPUs either run cooler than AMD chips or use more power.

I can sit here with a blowtorch on a on a spoon and a car for 5 seconds each, the same amount of heat is applied, which would you rather touch?

Temperature describes a property and outcome of heat (or lack thereof), they're certainly not the same thing.

Ah, I think I know what you mean.

Like the CPU will output same heat weather it be on a h100 or stock cooler, but different temperatures.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Ah, I think I know what you mean.

Like the CPU will output same heat weather it be on a h100 or stock cooler, but different temperatures.

yes, and how quickly the cooler can remove that heat

Going off topic for a second, but @HelloItsPersonalHD is using a gif that I made as his profile picture. Same size, same font, same start/end, same everything...

+1

681e3afa23.png

COMIC SANS

Going off topic for a second, but @HelloItsPersonalHD is using a gif that I made as his profile picture. Same size, same font, same start/end, same everything...

+1

681e3afa23.png

Is that bad, I love it btw lol.

That was probably an opinion 

Is that bad, I love it btw lol.

Of course it's not bad.

;)

COMIC SANS

My maserati flag or my elder wand.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

this thing. but mine is about an inch taller. http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/121238235812?lpid=82 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Well considering i am grown man who owns a house with many rooms, which one?

My Intel stock cooler

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

A poster.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Well considering i am grown man who owns a house with many rooms, which one?

yours

That was probably an opinion 

My Savage .308 model 10 fp-sr. Cost the exact same price as a standard crappy remington model 700, but has all the features of a 1500 dollar remington 700. (bull barrel, accu-trigger, barrel threading, oversized bolt knob, short barrel)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

A 1600 page book on OS X system internals whose contents I just regurgitated in a brief fashion among other things here.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

A crushed Pepsi can I taped to the side of my PC

son of a bitch I came here to say that lol

well, too late

CPU: Amd fx 8120 3.9ghz...Motherboard: Asus m5a97 evo R:2.0...RAM: 8gb 1600 kingston hyperx blu...GPU: XFX R9 280x ...CASE: Nzxt h440...

HDD: Kingston adata ssd 500 gigs, wd blue 500gb...PSU: Corsair gs700...Monitors: Asus vk222h Cooler: Noctua nh-d14...Keyboard:coolermaster masterkeys m...Mouse: logitech g300...Headphones: Logitech g430

My battle station.

I have a lot of random nerd posters but nothing stands out too much since I haven't sunken any money into anything aside from my battle station.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build