Software to show temps/fps/clocks etc (no afterburner)

Jääger

Hi

I'm looking for dedicated software that shows all that info ingame.

no gpu tweaks because i can only use sapphire trixx (unlocked voltage control) - using another tweak at the same time causes conflict.. that's why that option wont work out.

is there any?

thanks

Clocks etc is possible with HARDWAREiNFO64, RivaTunerStatisticsServer gives you a nice overlay which you can make really small with the fps.

~non cogito, ergo non sum?~

which game?

Any game, preferably battlefield 4

Have you actually tried Afterburner? Having it run in the background shouldn't cause any conflicts because it doesn't apply any "tweaks" unless you tell it to.

I've had TriXX and Afterburner running at the same time with no issues when I had an HD7850. I used TriXX for overclocking and Afterburner's OSD for monitoring.

Clocks etc is possible with HARDWAREiNFO64, RivaTunerStatisticsServer gives you a nice overlay which you can make really small with the fps.

I'll check it out, thx

Have you actually tried Afterburner? Having it run in the background shouldn't cause any conflicts because it doesn't apply any "tweaks" unless you tell it to.

Yes, I have.. in fact I've used always used it until i decided to push some voltage for stability.. but the slider was locked.

I did all the unofficial stuff but nothing. It just doesn't work no matter what you do.

at least what I've seen so far, It conflicts.. it will reset to default or even crash. I can try it again, later..  maybe i messed something up myself  :)

another concern is that overclocking doesn't like to save(?) e.g I apply 1200/1400, and when ingame using afterburner (OSD).. it goes back to default  :(

while on afterburner (desktop) my settings are 1200/1400, my applied settings.. wtf? this usually happens after restart or two

Hi

I'm looking for dedicated software that shows all that info ingame.

no gpu tweaks because i can only use sapphire trixx (unlocked voltage control) - using another tweak at the same time causes conflict.. that's why that option wont work out.

is there any?

thanks

Any game, preferably battlefield 4

You could use Playclaw 5's overlay. You can add more to it than what I'll show in the pictures below, and adjust the size, position, colour and font of each overlay. There's more overlays than I have enabled, and you can enable/disable the overlays' presence in screenshots/recordings.

https://hostr.co/file/72yflHipACAU/CoDGhosts4GBvram.jpg

https://hostr.co/file/aHSZ7rfWCkLD/Screenshot-948.jpg

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday