6 x 5.25" mesh/honeycomb cover (does one exist)

Hi Modding subforum, I'm hoping that one or more of you can help me.  

I'm looking for a 6x5.25" bay cover (as in 5.25" wide and 6 bays tall) to put in my TJ-07 to improve air access for my components.  The goal is to match the metal mesh style of the other intakes on the case as closely as possible.  I would also like to be able to mount two fans behind this cover for assisted airflow, so if there are any covers that specifically have fan mounts that would be even better.  

Do any of you know if anything like this exists?  I imagine I could painstakingly craft one, but a purchasable solution would be nice.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated  :)

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

Why overclockers should understand Load-Line Calibration.

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W

Your best bet is getting a aluminum sheet, bend it to fit, add a couple fan screws and 2 fan holes, paint it and  add a piece of thin mesh from behind and paste it/ screw it.

Your best bet is getting a aluminum sheet, bend it to fit, add a couple fan screws and 2 fan holes, paint it and  add a piece of thin mesh from behind and paste it/ screw it.

That's what I was figuring that I'd have to do.  

I'll see if anything comes out of the woodwork overnight, but thanks for the reply!

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

Why overclockers should understand Load-Line Calibration.

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W