LG G Watch good upgrade from Pebble Smartwatch?

So I was wondering if it was worth it to upgrade to a LG G Watch from the pebble or is it a waste of money? Because I may be able to get 80 dollars off if I buy it together with a LG G3, so I was wondering if it was worth S$180? Which is cheaper then its normal price tag, and also it would be cheaper then how much I paid for my pebble in may for S$199, so is it worth it? I may consider getting it, but it is only a 40% chance I will buy one

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

I'd rather get the Moto X than the G Watch irrespective of discount. Stick with your Pebble and save money.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

I'll say yes. It should work more seamlessly since the experience is more integrated into Andorid. You also have to take the design and the color screen in consideration before purchasing the product. I'll rater buy a Gear Fit or a Gear 2 with Tizen on it, but don't question my choice since I'm only a fanboy.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

I'd rather get the Moto X than the G Watch irrespective of discount. Stick with your Pebble and save money.

Moto 360 will cost a bomb, Rather not buy a watch at full price, Only asking if it was worth it for the 80 dollars off, since it seems like a good deal, plus I really want to try out android wear

I'll say yes. It should work more seamlessly since the experience is more integrated into Andorid. You also have to take the design and the color screen in consideration before purchasing the product. I'll rater buy a Gear Fit or a Gear 2 with Tizen on it, but don't question my choice since I'm only a fanboy.

Can't use Gear with LG stuff, besides if I was to buy a Samsung watch, I would rather buy the android wear one, but that costs S$359 so it is pretty much not worth it

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Moto 360 will cost a bomb, Rather not buy a watch at full price, Only asking if it was worth it for the 80 dollars off, since it seems like a good deal, plus I really want to try out android wear

Can't use Gear with LG stuff, besides if I was to buy a Samsung watch, I would rather buy the android wear one, but that costs S$359 so it is pretty much not worth it

The gear 2 is worth $199. I'll say go ahead with the G Watch. I don't own a smart-watch personally, but if you like what your pebble does than it might be a decent choice since you're getting a discount. What smart-watches can do is currently limited, but lets wait till Google updates the software. (All 3 watches run the same operating system. It's a matter of compatibility and design)

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

The gear 2 is worth $199. I'll say go ahead with the G Watch. I don't own a smart-watch personally, but if you like what your pebble does than it might be a decent choice since you're getting a discount. What smart-watches can do is currently limited, but lets wait till Google updates the software. (All 3 watches run the same operating system. It's a matter of compatibility and design)

True, but I only get the offer when I buy the device, will think about it, may not do it at all in turn, will update this thread if I did buy one or not, if I do end up, may make a review of it

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

you have a pebble?  :o where you buy from?

i'm personally waiting for the moto 360.

imo, i think if you already have the pebble you could just use the pebble.

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

you have a pebble?  :o where you buy from?

i'm personally waiting for the moto 360.

imo, i think if you already have the pebble you could just use the pebble.

Bought it from Groupon for 199, instead of the 239 it costs here, bought it before it was also not officially launched too

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses: