Other Mice With Hyper-Scroll-Like Wheels (No Logitech)

Raichuboy17
Go to solution Solved by Wyre,

The only other one that I am aware of is the Mad Catz Cyborg 7 - but that is a terrible mouse. Basically it comes down to this. Logitech owns the technology... If you want a free scroll mouse - you are going to have to buy Logitech.

Anyone know of a mouse that has this option? I need this feature for my coding and modeling because the middle mouse click is already taken.

What's "hyper-scroll-like" ?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

what he said

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Do you know what Hyperscroll is?

Mice with a feature like or identical to Logitech's Hyperscroll, without being Logitech.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Mice with a feature like or identical to Logitech's Hyperscroll, without being Logitech.

Uh... What's the Chinese Logitech ripoff brand again?

what he said

I think they are talking about free spin mode for mouse wheels.

Raichuboy17

What is it you have against logitech?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Thank you ^^

Uh... What's the Chinese Logitech ripoff brand again?

No idea, though I wouldn't buy products from a ripoff company personally.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Thank you ^^

still dont know hat it is

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

No idea, though I wouldn't buy products from a ripoff company personally.

But it should have what the OP wants... without being Logitech..

Dunno why they don't want a Logitech mouse either.

What's wrong with Logitech, OP?

But it should have what the OP wants... without being Logitech..

Dunno why they don't want a Logitech mouse either.

It's just they don't have the shape i want 

I think Corsair's Vengeance mice has hyperscroll-like features.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

It's just they don't have the shape i want 

Oh wow. Legitimate reason I suppose.

What's wrong with Logitech, OP?

All of them are so over "ergonomic" that it is physically painful for my hand. I have very long slender fingers with a large palm size. I am also weighing my options. I will probably buy an m500, but i want to know what exactly is out there. I remember at one time Steelseries had something like it before... or my mind is playing tricks on me xD

All of them are so over "ergonomic" that it is physically painful for my hand. I have very long slender fingers with a large palm size. I am also weighing my options. I will probably buy an m500, but i want to know what exactly is out there. I remember at one time Steelseries had something like it before... or my mind is playing tricks on me xD

What about that new Proteus mouse? It has the free-scroll feature and it feels good in the hand.

A quick Google search would do you some good, I suppose.

A quick Google search would do you some good, I suppose.

too much effort but I did it anyway and my reply would be its probably software enabled

too much effort

Wow...

Ya know how a lot of scroll wheels click at regular intervals? Yeah a hyperscroll wheel doesn't do that (unless you want it to, there's usually a way to switch between the two types of scrolling.) When you flick a hyperscroll wheel it'll just keep spinning for a long time

What about that new Proteus mouse? It has the free-scroll feature and it feels good in the hand.

It is almost what i want but the rubber on the left hand side is so uncomfortable for me. I used my friends one for a week and every time i had a very large abrasion on my pinky. Also too expensive for having to put a bunch of that rubber putty stuff all over it (I forget what it is called) 

Wow...

mind reading it after I have enough time to edit but you could probably do something like this with software

It is almost what i want but the rubber on the left hand side is so uncomfortable for me. I used my friends one for a week and every time i had a very large abrasion on my pinky. Also too expensive for having to put a bunch of that rubber putty stuff all over it (I forget what it is called) 

I'm assuming that what you mean by rubber putty is to fix the mold to fit your hand, so I guess you're talking about bondo?

What if you got one of these?

mind reading it after I have enough time to edit but you could probably do something like this with software

Kinda... It's just I do a lot of programming and modeling in Maya which are very reliant on the standard layout of everything.