List of cool car features

Current:

- Holographic speed indicator on windshield

- Detecter when backing up that beeps when you get too close to an object

Future:

- Self-driving

Add some down below, and I'll update this post!

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Power Windows :p

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

More recent german cars are now able to park automatically. Additionally they can follow other cars on autobans automatically.

Oil Slick- Slick comes out and overclocks your car while cooling it with oil.

Edit: Simulation mode where the car simulates racing scenarios and such using holographic windows and you can race other cars using cables like on the gameboy.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Omg guys cmon lol

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Are you asking for mods that we have done to our own vehicles, provided we have a motorized vehicle?

The coolest features for a car and all it needs.

- manual transmission 

- locked differential 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Different color led light in the interior..

Automatic parallel parking...that would be amazing when I'm in LA...I hate parking in LA

Current:

- Holographic speed indicator on windshield

- Detecter when backing up that beeps when you get too close to an object

Future:

- Self-driving

Add some down below, and I'll update this post!

Everything on modern cars I'm happy with to be honest, I can't of anything else other than a head up display similar to what jet fighters have but what I don't want it self-driving, I personally won't be doing that because I want to drive myself otherwise what is the point in a license

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

it gets you from A-B... thats all i care about when it comes to cars

Character artist in the Games industry.

hybrid tech, low speeds for electrical, engine for high speeds.

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

Anti lag

I think there is a system for anti-lag, I've worked on an Evo IV with one of those systems

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I think there is a system for anti-lag, I've worked on an Evo IV with one of those systems

Yep, that's why I mentioned it ;) I got to know of it from the Prodive P2. They ignite a little fuel before the turbo to keep it spooled up, but there's probably other ways to do it as well

the A/C keeps my car cool.....

the coolest tech is the stuff you just don't think about anymore

Yep, that's why I mentioned it ;) I got to know of it from the Prodive P2. They ignite a little fuel before the turbo to keep it spooled up, but there's probably other ways to do it as well

How I'd do it is to use a supercharger as an anti-lag device that will be more effective at low engine revs when the turbocharger is ineffective and once the revs are back up they both can work together providing even more boost, but that's just me lol

the A/C keeps my car cool.....

the coolest tech is the stuff you just don't think about anymore

Ahh a differential :) also the same type of system for permanent 4WD systems so that the front and rear axles aren't locked together

How I'd do it is to use a supercharger as an anti-lag device that will be more effective at low engine revs when the turbocharger is ineffective and once the revs are back up they both can work together providing even more boost, but that's just me lol

Lancia did that with their Group B S4. It's been done with quite a few production cars, mainly from VW Group. Rather complex but very effective too. Anti lag seems to be less of a requirement now anyway thanks to the advancements with turbo technology.

CPU: i5-2500K @ 4.6GHz  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD5-B3 | Graphics Card: Zotac GTX 680 @ 1215/3206/2430MHz/1.162V (314.14) | Memory: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance LP White 1600MHz  | Hard Drive: Samsung 840 120GB + Intel 520 240GB + Samsung F3 1TB | Optical Drive: Samsung DVDRW+ | Power Supply: Corsair HX 620W | Display: Dell U2312HM (1920x1080) | Sound Card: X-FI Xtreme Music | Operating System: Windows 7 Pro (x64)

Lancia did that with their Group B S4. It's been done with quite a few production cars, mainly from VW Group. Rather complex but very effective too. Anti lag seems to be less of a requirement now anyway thanks to the advancements with turbo technology.

Agreed, turbochargers have gotten better but the bigger ones still take a noticeable amount time for that big compressor/turbine to spin up lol