I have a ton of game codes to give out to anyone who wants them :)

upliftsleet1974

So a few weeks ago I got a few copy's of the humble bundle and I do not want some of the games so I have a few copy each of the following just reply with what one you would like and I will PM you the link to redeem it. :)

Overlord 3 (3 of them)

Rise of the Argonauts (3 of them)

Overlord and Raising Hell DLC (3 of them)

Mafia II (Only have one)

The Darkness II (Only have one)

Let me know what you want. :D

Edit:

All I have left is 3 

Overlord and Raising Hell DLC

And One

Rise of the Argonauts

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Can I get Mafia II? :D

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

darkness 2 please

i played 1 a LONG time ago on my game cube if a remember correctly and i LOVED it

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I don't really care, but I would like Overlord 3 because why not.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Overlord 3 please if you'd kindly.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

darkness 2 please

i played 1 a LONG time ago on my game cube if a remember correctly and i LOVED it

One a sad note I hit the wrong thing and redeemed it :( is there a way to transfer steam games? (As I will never play it)

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Any chance I could get overlord 3 kind sir?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

-quote for no reason-

mafia two please

steam is thekeemo

pleases and thank you's havent been forgotten :)

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Anything please :)

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

Any chance I could get overlord 3 kind sir?

Sorry I only had too in my email if you beg I might go on the other email and get you the code if I still have it :P

Sorry I only had too in my email if you beg I might go on the other email and get you the code if I still have it :P

please good sir, you truly are the king of LTT. My steam name is darkaxis420. Also you have the best avatar on here.

ill take anything that hasn't been taken (other then darkness II already have it and 3spooky5me) 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

overlord 3 please.

i'm a big fan of the first two so your code won't be wasted on me :D

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

mafia 2 plz

if thats taken ill take overlord 3

mafia two please

steam is thekeemo

pleases and thank you's havent been forgotten :)

Sorry sls beat you too it.

Sorry sls beat you too it.

not randomized?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

overlord 3 pretty please :D

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

HUZZAH! I has de overlord 3! now to pillage and plunder!

Thank you kind OP, thank you so much.

Hm I guess you are out of Overlord keys aren't you? I really liked the prequels. :-/

Anyways, very generous of you giving those keys away!

who cares...

ill take anything that hasn't been taken (other then darkness II already have it and 3spooky5me) 

All I have left is 3 

And One

Rise of the Argonauts

overlord 3 pretty please :D

Hm I guess you are out of Overlord keys aren't you? I really liked the prequels. :-/

Anyways, very generous of you giving those keys away!

Sorry all I have is....

All I have left is 3 

And One

Rise of the Argonauts