Comments without facts.

G9x001

I'm sick of seeing people on this forum posting comments without first having the knowledge or facts about the questions asked if you don't know the facts please stop commenting.

people come to these forums for advice so please stop the BS.

I'm sick of seeing people on this forum posting comments without first having the knowledge or facts about the questions asked if you don't know the facts please stop commenting.

people come to these forums for advice so please stop the BS.

You should probably PM me about that :) also I do believe you're posting in the wrong section although this is regarding watercooling...to some extent I guess.

In other words #tolerate it.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

you should post in the correct sub forum if you want to complain about people wrongfully posting 

you should post in the correct sub forum if you want to complain about people wrongfully posting 

When good intentions go bad...

I know how that feels, I asked a question on watercooling and some guy just posted a video of Linus talking about fan configs on rads which were completely irrelevant to my question which was dedicated to just push/pull, so I told him that he was being useless and some other guy came in saying that I was complaining and that the poster was trying, which he clearly wasn't, like anyone can look up a video for that, but there was no video and Google couldn't help me, and after nearly an hour, @Enderman gave me the answer. Yes, I will tag him here. That's how awesome this guy is.

I'm more annoyed when someone gives a valuable honest opinion about a subject and another user chimes in like they are from a cult to hardcore defend their own stance to the point of being an abrasive butthole.

I posted it in this forum as it is the most prevalent forum for this kind of behavior. It sickens me to think of how many people have been mislead and miss informed due to another persons ignorance.

why post something indirectly go straight to the source of the problem.