What do you guys think of young love?

Focux

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

As above.

Getting more responses from this forum to compare with another.

Feel free to share your past experiences if you're comfortable doing so :)

Love is love

Its as simple as that, nobody should be denied their feelings

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

--Le snip Haddaway--

I love that song so much.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

GabeN is love.

GabeN is life.

Well here the age of consent is 16, but I hear in Germany that 14 isn't only legal it's the national sport.

its like 12/13 in Japan ( I think, it might have been somewhere else)

Scary

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Scary

This reminds me of the family guy sketch of a Mexican court case about a paedophile who'd been caught with a young girl (the age of consent in Mexico is 12) and he just shrugs and says "she looked 12 to me."

I think that kind of highlights that 12 is too young lol

PedoBear_Golden_Seal_by_Invader_Zero.png

j.k.

It was horrible in my experience (since I'm a fucking beta IRL)...

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Well it's not always as it seems, my first relationship ended pretty badly but for a long time it was quite fun. You tend to fall head over heels your first serious relationship and sometimes that can blind you to how unhappy you might actually be.

Don't take it too seriously when you are young, if you love each other it's not going to go away. Trying too hard will ruin it, you want to enjoy yourself.

This reminds me of the family guy sketch of a Mexican court case about a paedophile who'd been caught with a young girl (the age of consent in Mexico is 12) and he just shrugs and says "she looked 12 to me."

I think that kind of highlights that 12 is too young lol

The age of consent here is most certainly not 12 here it's 18.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I don't give a... I just hate when people kiss when I'm standing like right THERE, it's just wrong.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I believe that young love is completely legitimate, but also is at a large risk for being missunderstood because of life inexperience.

I seriously hate when adults throw trashy remarks at younger people "You don't know what love is" and from the looks of it, most adults don't either.

51% of marriages end in divorce.

Probably for the same reason as to why most people don't get it.

Lust and Love aren't the same thing.

Lust leads into love if the participants are capable of learning one another.

The problem is that massive amounts of sexism, especially male sexism, leads to a lack of emotional understanding.

Namely the way men's emotions are treated in society is a terrible thing.

We push men to become emotionally numb, to be strong enough to ignore their emotions, "men don't cry" "be a man" "don't be a pussy"

This is an absolutely awful way to treat someone, and it leads to a problem of a lack of emotional understanding.

Women are also treated in a way that causes emotional problems, but not emotionally dead, instead emotionally shallow.

Vain behaviors, when people care so much about their looks, that most people don't really understand the rest of their lives.

Thus many men and women, reguardless of age, have an extremely hard time distinguishing love from lust, and finding reason to emotions.

So what makes an adult any better at understanding love than a teenager? Experience, but seeingly a lot of people never get it, so who's right is it to say that one is any better than the other.

I personally think, just an opinion, but younger people have a stronger experession of romantic love because they have less life expirence that tells them to question it, but that being said, younger people have an easier time losing it as well.

x_59b28972.jpg

Saw this coming from a mile away lol. 

Scary

Except Japanese laws are enforced per prefecture. Most of them have the age of consent set to 16 - 18. You see this talked about in some animes sometimes. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Saw this coming from a mile away lol. 

Yeah, I was surprised it wasn't the first post in this topic, so I took advantage of the situation.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

(sex with someone 12-18 is not illegal per se, but can still be open to prosecution under certain circumstances)

That basically means teens under 18 can have sex with each other but any 18 year old having sex with a minor is liable. Also I'm pretty sure that wikipedia article is not factually accurate: My former brother in law is a lawyer and has taken on several underage sex cases, 18.

-------

Current Rig

-------

(sex with someone 12-18 is not illegal per se, but can still be open to prosecution under certain circumstances)

Yes but certain circumstances indicates the other circumstances exist under which it isn't prosecutable.

Personally I'm strongly for it not being ok to have sex with a 12yr old, it just seems to me that it is a grey area in Mexican law for someone who is reading about it on the internet from a position of ignorance.

Can you give any comment on enforcement? Do such cases (contest of 12-18yr old sex) come up often? Would you say that if someone had consensual sex with a person between those ages that the likelyhood would be prosecution if known, or it would likely be left alone?

EDIT

I have now read your edit.

That basically means teens under 18 can have sex with each other but any 18 year old having sex with a minor is liable. Also I'm pretty sure that wikipedia article is not factually accurate: My former brother in law is a lawyer and has taken on several underage sex cases, 18.

OK well if that is the case then that clarifies and does make sense, it isn't unlike Wikipedia to be innacurate but for something like that I'd expect it to be edited until factual.

I think I misunderstood by assuming that the 'differing circumstance' applied to both people over 18 and people under.

So to summarize, if you are an adult over the age of 18 in Mexico, it is not legal to have sex with anyone under 18, but if you are under 18 it can be ok depending on circumstance?