New Razer headphone stand

NannerBeans

Link?

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Seeing as it is a Razer® product it will probably only work with licensed Razer™ gear. If you try to use it for any other kind of headphones it will simply explode, vaporizing your new Razer™ headphone stand and killing your headphones in the process.

Yaaaa i'll stick to my Sennheiser HH-10 i think it's called.

It's for the hardcore Razer fans, the people who will spend however much on Razer gear. Not for the people who just buy one or two pieces of Razer gear.

Hey so Razer is making a limited run of this stand. Looks pretty nice. Only thing is that it takes up more room than something like a woo audio stand. 

epicfacepalm1.jpg

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Slight problem, you didnt link anything

Link?

Yeah sorry fixed

It's for the hardcore Razer fans, the people who will spend however much on Razer gear. Not for the people who just buy one or two pieces of Razer gear.

Actually $40 for a metal headphone stand is the standard price. It's actually not that expensive. Go look up other headphone stands and you'll find that most of them are actually more expensive. 

Yeah sorry fixed

Actually $40 for a metal headphone stand is the standard price. It's actually not that expensive. Go look up other headphone stands and you'll find that most of them are actually more expensive. 

At least its nicer looking than those fucking omega stands

At least its nicer looking than those fucking omega stands

I just got 2 used Woo stands and a pair of Shure 440 for $100 so got a steal on those. Otherwise I wouldn't buy stands because they're so expensive. 

Yeah sorry fixed

I wasn't speaking of the price though. It's just some people on this forum freak out when Razer comes out with something like this and think "Wow I could buy <insert other brand's product here> and it won't have Razer on it, no thx". Sick of comments like that, lol.

I wasn't speaking of the price though. It's just some people on this forum freak out when Razer comes out with something like this and think "Wow I could buy <insert other brand's product here> and it won't have Razer on it, no thx". Sick of comments like that, lol.

Well I don't like Razer either but when they come out with a competitive product they deserve to be recognized. Now I think if they lowered the price to like $25 this would be a slam dunk but it's not bad either way. 

Yaaaa i'll stick to my Sennheiser HH-10 i think it's called.

I'll stick with my two binder clips attached to my table.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Well, it won't hold my ATH-AD900x..... Stupid, very comfortable 3D wing design.

Or you could use a toilet paper holder thing

P6220508.jpg

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Wouldn't hate Razer so much if they stuck to peripherals like this.

Edit:

$40 is this a joke m8?

It's not that expensive, it could be much worse coming from razer though.

But on the other hand, I bought one of these not to long ago, it's solid aluminum and bolts together, insanely sturdy:

http://wooaudio.com/products/wahps.html

(got it for 24$ free shipping used off head-fi)

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089