Any manufacturers that don't void warranty for watercooling gpu?

Alir

Does anyone know of any manufacturers that allow you to watercool your gpu?

i though xfx didnt

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I think EVGA doesn't.

With their Hydro Copper line up, yes

Water cooling CPU means replacing stock cooler and backplate, enough for every GPU manufacturer to void your warranty already

My current rig for entertainment/gaming: i5 4570 3,2GHz; MSI B85M-E45; ZOTAC GTX760 AMP!; 8GB (2x4GB) by Kingston; Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm; Corsair 200R, Corsair VS650; Dell U2312HM, Samsung DVD R/W optical drive; CM Devastator; Corsair MM400 gaming pad

if it has a preattached water block it usually covered how ever the second you touch a screw you warranties gone

XFX doesn't provided you live in the USA

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

Pretty sure that I read somewhere that your warranty won't be voided if you watercool your GPU as long as they receive it as it was when you bought it. Or so I believe anyway. 

Pretty sure that I read somewhere that your warranty won't be voided if you watercool your GPU as long as they receive it as it was when you bought it. Or so I believe anyway. 

But by watercooling or even using a Kraken G10, you would have to replace the thermal paste right? So by watercooling you literally cannot return it as it was when you got it.

Also the screws would look like they've been used making it obvious

But by watercooling or even using a Kraken G10, you would have to replace the thermal paste right? So by watercooling you literally cannot return it as it was when you got it.

Also the screws would look like they've been used making it obvious

If you don't strip the screws because you know how to take out screws they won't look used...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

overclockers in the uk sell graphics cards with water blocks already on. Depending on the card you buy, you get a 2 to 3 year warranty on them. Perhaps you could find a shop that sells them like that, as you will have a warranty with that store then. I have never bought anything from overclockers uk though, but they have been around a very long time.

• 1 year later...

I find it rather stupid that companies like EK and Bitspower make blocks for GPU's but if you use them on a card such as one from ASUS your warranty is void. So if you want a water cooled card from ASUS you'll have to get a Poseidon. This seems somewhat counter-intuitive considering the high end cards like the Matrix 980ti are going to be brought by gamers and enthusiasts who are likely by their nature to want to watercool those cards.

What confuses me even more is looking at the Poseidon compared to the Strix 980ti on Overclockers UK. The former is clocked slower than the Strix yet is an ROG branded card and a platinum one at that. I wish manufacturers would support their customers within reason. I guess they're all on the Nintendo fence currently though.

I literally just RMA'd a watercooled 970 to EVGA and on the special instructions list once a tech has already approved your issue for an RMA it says "please remove any after market modifications & return the card in stock configuration as purchased". The only thing it said voided the warrenty was if you had physically damaged the card in any way and / or the serial sticker was removed from the back of the card. :)

Does anyone know of any manufacturers that allow you to watercool your gpu?

i've heared xfx will accept it if you put the original cooler back on (as long its not a water damage or anything like that).

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.