Do you think that Phanteks will become a another Corsair?

Recently,I was watching some hardwarecanucks videos about some cases until

I came across the enthoo line.After that I began thinking that Corsair early cases were pretty good and had premium feeling but now they lack the quality and feel cheap.So do you think that Phanteks will become a corsair case wise

Well i mean... I completely disagree with your statement about Corsair, so...

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Since when are corsair bad? Beside corsair makes a plethora of products from RAM to cooling. Not even a comparision

About cheaping out on quality, i think they are going to be like fractal. 

:/

Corsair make some great products that are competitively priced and very nicely designed

Not sure of your point

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Some Corsair hater hum? Most of the people will disagree about the "lack of quality" coming from corsair :/

no, i think phanteks will be better, and cheaper

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I don´t think corsair is bad... so i vote blank...

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

phanteks makes much better fans, the cases are really advanced and cheap also, so i consider phanteks cases better (especially quieter)

so enthoo pro is much better value

I really hope no manufacutor goes down this road. I just got my enthoo pro, just wow for the price point. Just awesome.

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

Yeah, I'm not sure where you're coming from. Unless you see 'making a lower-end range of products' as selling out in some way.

Recently,I was watching some hardwarecanucks videos about some cases until

I came across the enthoo line.After that I began thinking that Corsair early cases were pretty good and had premium feeling but now they lack the quality and feel cheap.So do you think that Phanteks will become a corsair case wise

OK, unlike all the other blind corsair fanboys in this thread, I agree. I hope phanteks doesn't pull a corsair tho.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I was the first Yes, and I voted that way because I expect Phanteks will burst onto the scene in the same way Corsair did. Offering competitive and innovative products that we haven't seen before. High quality, new features, stuff that Corsair was known for in the old days. Their TX Series of PSUs was good for 2006. They beat everyone else.

Corsair has dropped in quality. Look at the build quality in the 200R, 300R and 230T. The QC is poor on the 900D. Even Linus has a couple of things break on his 760T, although he didn't comment on the quality and simply referred the viewers to Corsairs' customer service like a good little fanboy. Their products are overpriced for what they are. The RM Series is not that impressive, yet is more expensive than almost all the other competing products.

Will Phanteks become like Corsair? Probably not. I doubt they will follow the same path to becoming the behemoth that Corsair is, with many various product lines, excellent global customer service, and overpriced unimpressive products. We'll have to wait and see.

I was the first Yes, and I voted that way because I expect Phanteks will burst onto the scene in the same way Corsair did. Offering competitive and innovative products that we haven't seen before. High quality, new features, stuff that Corsair was known for in the old days. Their TX Series of PSUs was good for 2006. They beat everyone else.

Corsair has dropped in quality. Look at the build quality in the 200R, 300R and 230T. The QC is poor on the 900D. Even Linus has a couple of things break on his 760T, although he didn't comment on the quality and simply referred the viewers to Corsairs' customer service like a good little fanboy. Their products are overpriced for what they are. The RM Series is not that impressive, yet is more expensive than almost all the other competing products.

Will Phanteks become like Corsair? Probably not. I doubt they will follow the same path to becoming the behemoth that Corsair is, with many various product lines, excellent global customer service, and overpriced unimpressive products. We'll have to wait and see.

Thank you, someone agrees. Everyone else in this thread is being a corsair fanboy and saying corsair is perfect.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Unless Phanteks becomes a much bigger company it won't be a Corsair for a long time. It is small and only has a few products. This allows it to have thinner margins so that it can offer a better bang for the buck to establish itself in the marketplace.

Corsair is in a terrible spot right now. It's grown fast to exceed it's capabilities as it dominates its niche. Too many sku's, too many lines. I'm sure their days are filled with firefighting instead of supervising. You certainly can see it by the problems that are cropping up. Their SSD line is dying on the vine as Crucial and Samsung fight it out putting pricing pressure on the rest of the field. They try to consolidate their line of psu's with a new introduction and have to do a recall right off the bat from a *reviewer's sample*! Pure QC failure. They're falling behind on their intro of the product refresh of their keyboards.

What's happening as they've grown, they need larger quantities of any particular sku. That means larger contracts, guaranteed units from new suppliers that they haven't used before because their usual supplier doesn't have the capacity. It's a loss of nimbleness that they need to satisfy a niche market like the enthusiast one and now, because they were so successful in exploiting it the competition is fierce. It may take an increase in staff to get more oversight with their suppliers or maybe just one person to create order out of chaos. It will need to happen soon. Typical growing pains.

Sir William of Orange: Corsair 230T - Rebel Orange, 4690K, GA-97X SOC, 16gb Dom Plats 1866C9,  2 MX100 256gb, Seagate 2tb Desktop, EVGA Supernova 750-G2, Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3, DK 9008 keyboard, Pioneer BR drive. Yeah, on board graphics - deal with it!

Unless Phanteks becomes a much bigger company it won't be a Corsair for a long time. It is small and only has a few products. This allows it to have thinner margins so that it can offer a better bang for the buck to establish itself in the marketplace.

Corsair is in a terrible spot right now. It's grown fast to exceed it's capabilities as it dominates its niche. Too many sku's, too many lines. I'm sure their days are filled with firefighting instead of supervising. You certainly can see it by the problems that are cropping up. Their SSD line is dying on the vine as Crucial and Samsung fight it out putting pricing pressure on the rest of the field. They try to consolidate their line of psu's with a new introduction and have to do a recall right off the bat from a *reviewer's sample*! Pure QC failure. They're falling behind on their intro of the product refresh of their keyboards.

What's happening as they've grown, they need larger quantities of any particular sku. That means larger contracts, guaranteed units from new suppliers that they haven't used before because their usual supplier doesn't have the capacity. It's a loss of nimbleness that they need to satisfy a niche market like the enthusiast one and now, because they were so successful in exploiting it the competition is fierce. It may take an increase in staff to get more oversight with their suppliers or maybe just one person to create order out of chaos. It will need to happen soon. Typical growing pains.

The problem is, everyone still buys their products out of pure fanboyism.

My mate brought a 750D which i thought was gonna make my phantom 630 look like crap but i was very wrong its design is poor that huge window shows drive bays why would u want to see that and grommets my got they dont line up with anything lol and then the case wiring barely reached the board! And dont even get me started on the ssd mounting. Overall not impressed with corsair atm

Yes, corsair make no good products at all.

Sarcasm? If so,

Their keyboard, mouse, and ram are fine.

Just case and PSU are bad.

What's keeping them alive is the lines that they don't have to touch. RAM hasn't changed. It just keeps coming in and going out. Hands off! But DDR4 is coming. Big changes there. The fans are fine. two good lines and solid performers. Hands off! But not a huge profit centre. Good for rep tho. Their mice are good and solid. Their keyboards are good but have QC issues. The new ones are delayed. The cases are in a state of flux. The old ones have the solid manufacturing but are getting ancient in design. The new ones are as well made but look interesting with some real pizzazz. If they can get their QC under control for the old ones they will weather this little storm. Their AIO water coolers are damn good, basically the class of the field but are under pressure from the competition. They're probably waiting for the new boards and tech to come out before doing a refresh to see what is needed. Probably won't see anything until this time next year.

And then the psu's. This is where the grief hits. I think that a redesign of the RM series AND a new supplier is needed. What they need to do is go to SeaSonic and get a complete line of modular units that replace the HX, TX, RM and CX lines. Reduce to CS (CWT) basic/value line (Bronze), RM+ (SeaSonic) modular line that's great for all types (gold) and the AXi line (Flextronic) heavy duty hi power units with Link software, modular and custom sleeved for a price (platinum/titanium).

Sir William of Orange: Corsair 230T - Rebel Orange, 4690K, GA-97X SOC, 16gb Dom Plats 1866C9,  2 MX100 256gb, Seagate 2tb Desktop, EVGA Supernova 750-G2, Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3, DK 9008 keyboard, Pioneer BR drive. Yeah, on board graphics - deal with it!

What's keeping them alive is the lines that they don't have to touch. RAM hasn't changed. It just keeps coming in and going out. Hands off! But DDR4 is coming. Big changes there. The fans are fine. two good lines and solid performers. Hands off! But not a huge profit centre. Good for rep tho. Their mice are good and solid. Their keyboards are good but have QC issues. The new ones are delayed. The cases are in a state of flux. The old ones have the solid manufacturing but are getting ancient in design. The new ones are as well made but look interesting with some real pizzazz. If they can get their QC under control for the old ones they will weather this little storm. Their AIO water coolers are damn good, basically the class of the field but are under pressure from the competition. They're probably waiting for the new boards and tech to come out before doing a refresh to see what is needed. Probably won't see anything until this time next year.

And then the psu's. This is where the grief hits. I think that a redesign of the RM series AND a new supplier is needed. What they need to do is go to SeaSonic and get a complete line of modular units that replace the HX, TX, RM and CX lines. Reduce to CS (CWT) basic/value line (Bronze), RM+ (SeaSonic) modular line that's great for all types (gold) and the AXi line (Flextronic) heavy duty hi power units with Link software, modular and custom sleeved for a price (platinum/titanium).

I would say their cases have been dropping in quality recently. My main source being HardwareCanucks reviews.

When it comes to power supplies, I think Corsair should start pulling their weight. Not saying EVGA can't do the same, but we're talking about the behemoth that Corsair is. EVGA entered the PSU market in force with their Superflower alliance, and it's the only thing that makes them notable. They're continuing to expand their Leadex Gold/Platinum/Titanium lines as we speak. Excellent units at a competitive price. Beats the RM Series. Corsair has recently moved away from Seasonic, probably due to the cost, and I believe they should start shoving EVGA away from Superflower by taking over Superflower's production lines. Corsair's brand would sell ridiculous numbers of Superflower's units, which is exactly what Superflower needs to afford the tech which is all that separates them from Seasonic. They need the facilities, and to get the facilities they need business.

I think EVGA's line up makes a little more sense than Corsair's right now. The CX750 makes no sense. Keep crappy non-modular units at the sub 550W mark (they barely break even with these units anyway), semi-modular Gold rated entry level/mainstream units (CSM Series), full Japanese cap Leadex Gold Series, and highest end Flextronics/Superflower AXi Series, which seem to be moving to Titanium efficiency right now. Simplify with four series'. Of course, it would take years to make this transition, and Corsair seems more content with coasting on their reputation, increasing the profit margins on units like the RM Series as much as possible.

I would like to see EVGA take them by surprise. EVGA doesn't have the global presence Corsair does, but Superflower is pretty big in Taiwan and Asia generally. If Superflower stopped branding units themselves and improved their facilities, and EVGA spread worldwide, we may see a massive chunk of Corsair's market taken away from them. Perhaps I'm dreaming, but I like the idea.

I am expecting great things of the phanteks mini xl when I get my hands on it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I just got my Enthoo Pro, and the attention to detail is something I've never seen before. All the thumb screws have rubber washers to prevent scratching the paint, the PSU cover had it's screws changed for thumb-screws, and each Phanteks logo on the tool-les ODD bays have plastic covers over them to protect them during transit. The Enthoo Pro feels like it should be $150+, especially with its mostly aluminum construction.

Intel 3570k @ 4.5GHz | Coolermaster N520 | ASUS P8Z77-V LE Plus | MSI GTX 760 Gaming Edition | Patriot Pyro 120 GB SSD | Seagate 2TB HDD | WD Black 750 GB HDD | Acer H236HL | NEC 1740CX | Razer Blackwidow Original w/ Gunmetal Grey Plasti-Dip| Razer Imperator 2012 | Moto X 32Gb

http://steamcoumminuty.com/id/precourser | https://teksyndicate.com/users/precourser | http://www.youtube.com/user/Precourser1

Yes, corsair make no good products at all.

You seem to like misinterpreting what we say.

Corsair makes many lines of good products. The problem recently is that they're coasting on their reputation to sell their cases and RAM and relying on BS marketing to sell power supplies. They have switched to cheaper manufacturers and lowered their overall quality and performance, and yet kept the premium price tag. Because they can. Because people still buy them. They're good, but not as good as the competition, and simply overpriced for what they are. RM Series is a case-in-point.

I just got my Enthoo Pro, and the attention to detail is something I've never seen before. All the thumb screws have rubber washers to prevent scratching the paint, the PSU cover had it's screws changed for thumb-screws, and each Phanteks logo on the tool-les ODD bays have plastic covers over them to protect them during transit. The Enthoo Pro feels like it should be $150+, especially with its mostly aluminum construction.

Enthoo Pro top and front panels are plastic with a brushed aluminium finish. That's how they reduced the price so much from the Primo down to the Pro. The Luxe is $150, and has the aluminium construction of the Primo.