What's your favorite PC exclusive?

Chawunguls

Now, obviously, there are like, a billion of them, so you can choose more than one if you have a hard time deciding.

For me, it's Diablo 2, even though I recently started playing it a month ago.

It's really an engrossing game and I'm shocked at how well it holds up gameplay wise today.

Is honesty conceit? We're the next step in evolution. Through our Unity, the world will survive. Where is the conceit in that? - Super Mutant Lieutenant, Fallout (1997)

Flight Simulator X but I want gran turismo to come on pc. 

Agreed. That would be awesome.

The interesting thing is that Microsoft managed to completely port Forza 5 to PC, only to show it in one fucking press showcase and never to release it.

"Rawr XD"

Agreed. That would be awesome.

The interesting thing is that Microsoft managed to completely port Forza 5 to PC, only to show it in one fucking press showcase and never to release it.

I agree, why do all of that effort if your never gonna release it.

League of Legends of course!

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

Minesweeper.

Hmmmmmmmm, this is a hard one, erm it has to be... Solitaire, unless that came to console D:

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Flight Simulator X but I want gran turismo to come on pc. 

I'd love to see a console run FSX.... "Look at these amazing graphics!" 480p 20 fps. Lmao.

Skyrim.

Now hold on,

Its exclusive in how much you can mod it, so I consider it its own separate game from the console versions.

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

I'd love to see a console run FSX.... "Look at these amazing graphics!" 480p 20 fps. Lmao.

Too bad it's only 32 bit on PC but their making a new Flight Simulator which is coming out in 2015.

Too bad it's only 32 bit on PC but their making a new Flight Simulator which is coming out in 2015.

:o Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Source?

For me, it's Diablo 2, even though I recently started playing it a month ago.

Check out Path of Exile. Like Diablo 2 but upgraded and new with awesome developers and consistent updates that keep it fresh and fun. 

For me, it's Dwarf Fortress.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I hope they don't screw this up.

but their bringing fsx to steam!!!!!!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Forza!

Deadrising 3....

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

but their bringing fsx to steam!!!!!!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Do you know if you are able to add it to your library if you have the disks with the codes?

Do you know if you are able to add it to your library if you have the disks with the codes?

never knew that