Case fans not spinning

Hi everyobdy this is my first post to this forum!

Some time ago I bought five Noctua fans, one NF-A14 and four NF-F12, but now I have encountered a problem which is worsening all the time. 

So the thing is that some fans spin for few seconds after start up and then they stop and just sort of pulsate. This doesn't happen every time, before today it has happened few times, and the fan this happens to seems to be random, sometimes it is the front fans (connected with Y cable) and sometimes it is the side fan and today for the first time it was the top fan that wouldn't spin. Only the CPU fan seems not to be affected. 

All the fans are connected to the motherboard (Gigabyte Z87-D3HP) and my power supply is Corsair CX600 which would be my first suspect for causing this as I have heard it is basically a ticking time bomb. But do you guys have any ideas, is it the PSU or the motherboard itself that is causing the problem? Oh and one more thing, if i plug fan to the motherboard while the system is on it blue screens after few seconds. This doesn't seem to happen to my friend who owns system almost identical to mine and the same thing for the fans as he has no problems supporting five Noctuas with the same board and PSU.

Full specs

Intel I5 4670k 

Asus GTX 770
Gigabyte Z87 D3HP 

8GB of Kingston HyperX red RAM

Hi everyobdy this is my first post to this forum!

Some time ago I bought five Noctua fans, one NF-A14 and four NF-F12, but now I have encountered a problem which is worsening all the time. 

So the thing is that some fans spin for few seconds after start up and then they stop and just sort of pulsate. This doesn't happen every time, before today it has happened few times, and the fan this happens to seems to be random, sometimes it is the front fans (connected with Y cable) and sometimes it is the side fan and today for the first time it was the top fan that wouldn't spin. Only the CPU fan seems not to be affected. 

All the fans are connected to the motherboard (Gigabyte Z87-D3HP) and my power supply is Corsair CX600 which would be my first suspect for causing this as I have heard it is basically a ticking time bomb. But do you guys have any ideas, is it the PSU or the motherboard itself that is causing the problem? Oh and one more thing, if i plug fan to the motherboard while the system is on it blue screens after few seconds. This doesn't seem to happen to my friend who owns system almost identical to mine and the same thing for the fans as he has no problems supporting five Noctuas with the same board and PSU.

Full specs

Intel I5 4670k 

Asus GTX 770

Gigabyte Z87 D3HP 

8GB of Kingston HyperX red RAM

Id say its the MB

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

-snip-

As @spwath said, I suspect the motherboard...

Gigabyte doesn't like to put the power limits for fan headers on their manuals, so I think you're going beyond what the board allows...

Try looking for a good fan hub or fan controller with molex/sata power connectors... The only downside for a hub is that some models don't support speed controls...

It isn't the psu in my opinion, as you've hooked up the fans to the MB instead of the psu.
Try running the fans at a higher RPM see if that does anything, so just set like a fan curve or just pin the fan speeds at like 60% or something.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

I'm buying a NZXT fan controller from my friend later this week but in the meantime there is no way (except for BIOS of course and id rather not to bother) to adjust the fan speed as speedfan doesn't support my MB and Easy tune won't install itself correctly and the interface just becomes a buggy mess. Thanks guys for the help, maybe I was too hasty to blame the budget PSU.