[UK] R9 280 for £160

BallGum

Considering this gets you 1080P60 at medium - high in most games, it seems like an amazing deal. It's the XFX DD r9 280, and, in my humble opinion, the aesthetic is awesome.

Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00J44WVYG/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=0S0VVDNM6M34R4KKV2R9&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455333147&pf_rd_i=468294

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

Medium? The 280 will easily do high to ultra in most games :) it's a very good deal!

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I love the look of the XFX 980. That price is pretty good too, just wish I could pick it up.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I love the look of this card, but might end up trying to get a 280X

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

My god AMD. you've done it this time. £160 is a good for this card.

Cheaper than a GTX 760.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

£155 from Amazon with free shipping.

Couple of them in Crossfire would be beast and last a good while at 1080p or work well today at 1440p! :P