[Origin] Battlefield Blowout Sale: BF4 Premium only $34.99

Dealzon

This week Origin is running a "Battlefield Blowout & Action Sale" sale with discounts up to 70% off recent Battlefield games. Notable among the discounts is BF4 Premium for $34.99 - which ties the lowest price Origin has offered Premium in the US.

This sale ends August 14th at 8am Pacific.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

You can play BF4 for free right now too

Case: Carbide 300R

CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.90GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Mobo: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming

GPU: R9 290 Tri-X

PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX650G

Storage: 4TB NAS

Drive 1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM

Drive 2: WD 500gb 7200RPM

Keyboard: Vengeance K50

Headset: Vengeance 1500 V2

Mouse: R.A.T 5

Monitor: LG 24EN33

I was just thinking about finally getting premium for BF4, and I definitely didn't think that $50 was worth it to me.. This is some nice timing.

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

if you buy all the DLC seperate, you couldve bought premium....

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

pretty much. if you're debating about buying premium vs dlc as it comes it out, just buy premium.. IMO its not worth it either way. While some of the new maps are cool, most of the other stuff like weapons should have been in the game already... Kinda like a car manufacturer making you pay $15,000 for a new car, then charging you another $12,000 to put a motor in and wheels on. 

I am whatever I am. 

some people dont want all the dlc, some just want second assault :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

some people dont want all the dlc, some just want second assault :P

i agree that buying only the DLC youre interested in could be cheaper, it would suck that for some inexplainable reason EA/DICE got all the DLC right and you want them all :P

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I was just thinking about finally getting premium for BF4, and I definitely didn't think that $50 was worth it to me.. This is some nice timing.

its 5 bucks cheaper(and now with this sale even more cheaper) to just get the next 2 expansions without premium 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

its 5 bucks cheaper(and now with this sale even more cheaper) to just get the next 2 expansions without premium 

At the moment I only have China Rising. Getting the remaining 4 would cost me more overall..

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

At the moment I only have China Rising. Getting the remaining 4 would cost me more overall..

oh then go ahead. i thought you already had the rest. unlike me i need dragons teeth and the last one. so yea my bad. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I'd rather not. Also it seems BF isn't compatible with 64-bit browsers, and I'm not going back to Chrome or Firefox. Waterfox is the only browser that works for me.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Can anyone confirm if you can get the free 168 hrs of b4 and buy premium. So for them 168 hrs you have full access and if they expire you can then just buy normal bf4? Essentially trying to be the biggest cheap skate.

How?

Just go onto Origin and it comes up. Free for 1 week

Case: Carbide 300R

CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.90GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Mobo: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming

GPU: R9 290 Tri-X

PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX650G

Storage: 4TB NAS

Drive 1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM

Drive 2: WD 500gb 7200RPM

Keyboard: Vengeance K50

Headset: Vengeance 1500 V2

Mouse: R.A.T 5

Monitor: LG 24EN33

Just go onto Origin and it comes up. Free for 1 week

Ohhh.... Huhh derr. :P

pretty much. if you're debating about buying premium vs dlc as it comes it out, just buy premium.. IMO its not worth it either way. While some of the new maps are cool, most of the other stuff like weapons should have been in the game already... Kinda like a car manufacturer making you pay $15,000 for a new car, then charging you another $12,000 to put a motor in and wheels on. 

I like that analogy, Im gonna use it from now on.

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

Bought the Digital Deluxe Edition

Took 2 days to download

Played for four hours

Returned it

Not worth the $26.

I really like the Battlefield franchise but I feel like BF4 is really expensive considering it came out last year, CoD (not much of a comparison) is ~$45 here in Australia.

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

Interesting, but EA... Do they deserve my dollars? I'll probably just wait till Hardline, if its any good. (Already own BF4 on console)