NCIX doesn't ship internationally!?

When i go to my account settings it only lets you put an adress from us or canada. but when you go to checkout from the cart, it says international checkout. clicking on that will take me straight to paypal. its asking me to pay but it doesnt know where i live! please help!? i live in new zealand if it helps.

FX 6300 | Sapphire 7770 | G-Skill Ares 8GB | WD Blue 1TB | ASUS M5A78L-M

Tritton Kunai | Logitech Proteus Core G502 | Razer Blackwidow Tournament 

It goes buy your paypal address to confirm you address with the one connected to your CC.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

Thanks woody_pc. It reassuring to see your also from nz.

Thanks woody_pc. It reassuring to see your also from nz.

Have used and was here with in a week have great shipping with UPS as very good tracking right down th which plane it is on, quite cool to see your parcel coming to land lol.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

lol i have one more question, would a pc come with an nz power adapter?

No, it would come with a Canadian/American power cable. It's just a switch with another cable though.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Are you buying the whole PC? Is so DONT is will cost you a million dollars on shippings. I used it for things that I can not get here.

Green Machine

Try and find a friend in Australia and get them to buy stuff for you. Shipping and import tax on a whole PC from the US will cost you a fortune. If you ship it as one bit you pay less shipping but higher import tax. You ship it as multiple bits, you pay more shipping but no import tax. You loose either way.

If you get it from a friend in Aus, shipping is a lot less. :)

Fellow Kiwi reporting in;

Imo it isn't usually worth the hassle getting things (Hardware) shipped internationally here, by the time that you have added shipping and customs fees/import tax if applicable. You could have gotten it for a little but more, got it in 2-3 days and have a local warranty by getting it in NZ from a place like ComputerLounge.