Headphone Hunt Help?

bigdaddydon

I'm choosing between 3.

Sennheiser PC350 that has a microphone included ofc.. Sennheiser HD558's that don't come with a mic, or Audio Technica ATH-M50(x)?

I want something thats definitely durable and will last me quite some time, has great sound quality and good for gaming, and if I go for the 558's, a good mic that I may get.

Any ideas?

558 and a blue snowflake maybe?

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

558 and a blue snowflake maybe?

Had a blue snowball, Wasn't impressed.

And I'm not looking for a desk mic, I'm looking for something that I can comfortably sleep in.. This is an odd thing to say, but I'm in an LDR and we fall asleep together on skype every night. 

And I'm not looking for a desk mic, I'm looking for something that I can comfortably sleep in.. This is an odd thing to say, but I'm in an LDR and we fall asleep together on skype every night. 

you clearly messed up the settings then because those are amazing, and yes.. thats odd :P and no idea....

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

If you're looking for something that you can comfortably sleep on, then don't use an over-ear headphone. Who would want to sleep with something a bit heavy on their head? Get an in-ear headset. Right now I'm using a Skullcandy 50/50, but it's not something that I'd sleep on. It's like a fortune here in my country, not some cheap headset like some Americans might think.

If you insist on getting an over-ear. Get the HD558 or the ATH-M50 (preferrably M50x), a detachable mic for headphones (like the ones Linus did a video on before), and then a cheap in-ear. Besides, if it's Skype you don't need a high quality headphone. Skype makes sound quality from a high quality mic sound shit.

Toshiba Satellite C50 (A167)

• Intel Pentium 2020M (Ivy Bridge, IHD 3000)
  • 8GB DDR3 (4x2)
  • 500GB Toshiba Slim 5400RPM
  • Win10 Pro x64

Huawei P8 (GRA-UL10)

• HiSilicon Kirin 935 (arm64)
  • Android 6.0 (EMUI 4.0, TWRP 3, Sysless SuperSU)
  • 3GB RAM, 64GB NAND + 64GB SanDisk Ultra mSD