No longer need my graphics card.

JonHewett95

So, I have a super clocked 780ti in my system and I don't need it any more (I bought the system from a friend of mine who recently got a ridiculously high end system) 

Where would I get the best sale price for it in the UK? It's really well maintained, It's like new.

Another issue is where do I get packaging for it? since he only gave me the driver CD, manual and a few EVGA stickers I would need a box. 

PC Specs: CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by Corsair H100i) GPU: 780ti (RIP) Mobo: Asus Z87-A Storage: 2x Samsung 850 pro (128GB) seagate SSHD (2TB) PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Peripherals Keyboard: CM storm cherry blues Mouse: Razer deathadder 

You can sell it in LTT Classifieds, ebay, craigslist, or to a friend.

You could put it in the classifieds section of the forum

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

As others said, the LTT forum isn't a bad place to sell a gpu, there are plenty of people who might be interested. Especially considering how expensive a new 780ti can be.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Fancy donating it to a fellow brit? ;P

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Fancy donating it to a fellow brit? ;P

I would, but you know, you're from Manchester =P. Joking aside I need the money for another graphics card after so better luck next time buddy.

PC Specs: CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by Corsair H100i) GPU: 780ti (RIP) Mobo: Asus Z87-A Storage: 2x Samsung 850 pro (128GB) seagate SSHD (2TB) PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Peripherals Keyboard: CM storm cherry blues Mouse: Razer deathadder 

I would, but you know, you're from Manchester =P. Joking aside I need the money for another graphics card after so better luck next time buddy.

yeah, no worries I didn't actually expect to be getting a free 780ti. How much do you reckon you will sell it for though?

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

yeah, no worries I didn't actually expect to be getting a free 780ti. How much do you reckon you will sell it for though?

Not sure, I was hoping to get about £450 for it, since it is in pristine condition and only has about 3 months of use in it believe it or not. In full it's an EVGA stock 780ti SC

Not sure, I was hoping to get about £450 for it, since it is in pristine condition and only has about 3 months of use in it believe it or not. In full it's an EVGA stock 780ti SC

Tbh I think thats alittle high, yeah fair enough its practically new, but people don't want that, they want new especially when spend that much money. If I were you I'd try my luck at the £400 ish range.

Tbh I think thats alittle high, yeah fair enough its practically new, but people don't want that, they want new especially when spend that much money. If I were you I'd try my luck at the £400 ish range.

Fair enough. 

You can sell it in LTT Classifieds, ebay, craigslist, or to a friend.

Well, LTT classifieds looks like it's US only (correct me if I'm wrong) and on craigslist all I found was casual encounter posts. Ebay it is? Do you know if I have to pay anything to ebay if I sell the graphics card.

Well, LTT classifieds looks like it's US only (correct me if I'm wrong) and on craigslist all I found was casual encounter posts. Ebay it is? Do you know if I have to pay anything to ebay if I sell the graphics card.

The CoC dosn't say it's US only, if you sell on ebay, ebay will take a small fee.

The CoC dosn't say it's US only, if you sell on ebay, ebay will take a small fee.

All right then, might be LTT forums or perhaps amazon. Thanks. One last thing and you may have no idea, but where do you think I could get an EVGA box for it? I don't want the buyer to complain if I send it in an anti static bag in a scrubby box. Anyway, thanks for the help.

All right then, might be LTT forums or perhaps amazon. Thanks. One last thing and you may have no idea, but where do you think I could get an EVGA box for it? I don't want the buyer to complain if I send it in an anti static bag in a scrubby box. Anyway, thanks for the help.

You can reduce the price or not,the buyer would just want the card and don't mind the box. Also don't sell it on amazon

i would be willing to buy it i live in the uk

I can't discuss anything on this forum about selling it but if you add me on skype then I can.