About Laptop manufacture

Mantvislt3

I want your suggestion (I dont know does this word can be usable here (Sorry for my english)) about your laptop manufacture I mean like this... Service, in laptop compoments are integrated, design and etc... And please dont mention any gaming laptop manufacture like Clevo, MSI (maybe doing for simple users laptops?) and etc...

My previous computer was an Acer Aspire 5738Z, it's still running decently after five+ years, a little dusty and hot though.

Is it a monkey? Is it an ape? I don't care, I LOVE'EM!

are you asking for us to suggest good non-gaming laptop brands? like Asus, Dell, Lenovo, acer, Etc.

you might want to restate the topic in your native language, there are many multilingual people on this forum who may be able to talk to you

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

My previous computer was an Acer Aspire 5738Z, it's still running decently after five+ years, a little dusty and hot though.

ive had really bad experience with acer with their build quality.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

are you asking for us to suggest good non-gaming laptop brands? like Asus, Dell, Lenovo, acer, Etc.

you might want to restate the topic in your native language, there are many multilingual people on this forum who may be able to talk to you

I don't think inviting non-English to the forum is a great idea. We don't want half of the topics to be in Spanish the other half to be in English. Though it may seem like a good idea, it probably isn't. You would need translators everywhere. 

For a basic laptop, I would actually get a Surface Pro 3. It does everything a laptop can in a tiny form factor. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I don't think inviting non-English to the forum is a great idea. We don't want half of the topics to be in Spanish the other half to be in English. Though it may seem like a good idea, it probably isn't. You would need translators everywhere. 

For a basic laptop, I would actually get a Surface Pro 3. It does everything a laptop can in a tiny form factor. 

It's expensive though, the base model costs $800 for an i3, 64GB storage and 4GB RAM.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

It's expensive though, the base model costs $800 for an i3, 64GB storage and 4GB RAM.

Yea I guess. I'm hoping to get one for school sometime in December or something. Sick of lugging around this stupid slow M14x. Dumb buy. I'll probably get the I3 64GB since I'll just be taking notes and web browsing. I'll just transfer all the notes to my main computer later.  

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

eh... well i know that i will only ever buy business grade laptops... but for design i just want a square laptop, dont care about screen or keyboard but the touchpad needs to be good and have seperate buttons, the laptop needs to have a good cooler and be easy to take apart but for specs well... that depends on what is out there and what i will be using the laptop for      

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I mean like TeddyMcSweg... I know friends who have Acer laptop so compoments are kinda good but not optimized in heating (dont judge me for bad english I know but at least im trying)

I only ever had laptops from Toshiba, Fujitsu Siemens(which is just Fujitsu now) and MSI.

I don't get Toshiba. I don't get why they are still in business because their laptops are always more expensive for no reason. They are decent sure but nothing exceptional.

Fujitsu Siemens like Toshiba but not as expensive and better looking.

MSI... Their laptops always have killer specs and their prices are lower than everywhere else but their quality control must be terrible because I bought 2 laptops from them and both of them I had to return because they arrived with hardware defects.

I also used an HP laptop once and the bloatware + shiny cheap plastic made me puke.

I'm think about getting a Lenovo laptop now. I have no idea how good they are.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I only ever had laptops from Toshiba, Fujitsu Siemens(which is just Fujitsu now) and MSI.

I don't get Toshiba. I don't get why they are still in business because their laptops are always more expensive for no reason. They are decent sure but nothing exceptional.

Fujitsu Siemens like Toshiba but not as expensive and better looking.

MSI... Their laptops always have killer specs and their prices are lower than everywhere else but their quality control must be terrible because I bought 2 laptops from them and both of them I had to return because they arrived with hardware defects.

I also used an HP laptop once and the bloatware + shiny cheap plastic made me puke.

I'm think about getting a Lenovo laptop now. I have no idea how good they are.

I meant like this... Now Im just interested in Lenovo hardware kinda cheap but I know they good at some point :). Im accepting with HP bloatware and cheap plastic, and mine Hp pavilion 15 is kinda loud by fan I mean in standby mode the fan is clicking (or how I should say)

lenovo is pretty good

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

lenovo is pretty good

And I made a research about lenovo (not expensive one's) like Lenovo G510 it has removable backplate and you can access easily to fan this is huge + :)

And I made a research about lenovo (not expensive one's) like Lenovo G510 it has removable backplate and you can access easily to fan this is huge + :)

kewl man!