I really love the design and Thatcher Sony included a shutter button

I like the screen/camera buttons

I like that they might be the reason I get that phone!

I like the Z2 is wather proof and the dBrand skin is sweet.

i think the 3 gb ram and that proccecer is a great addition i would be so happy to get that phone right now im using a 7 year old nokia and a new phone would be nice :)

I liked that it seems to have a pretty long battery life. Would be really good for me since I travel to school everyday that is 35km away from where I live.

what i love about its first thing is that it is a SONY :P and its whater proof my last phone drouned :( and i whant a phone with big and good screen and have a good camera. and the z2 seems to have them both :)

I love the fact that the Sony is waterproof, and I think that skin just looks super awesome!

what i love about the Z2? ITS WATERPROOF & DUSTPROOF! (or resistant...whatever) it matters to me cuz i am a very rough user of my phone and make it go through a lot, and well i think the phone should be built to last!

about dbrand? WELL I HEAR A LOT ABOUT THEM from the tech community BUT THEY HAVE NO SERVICE HERE IN INDIA...i would love to try out the fancy dbrand skins, they should come to india, indians like fancy stuff like that ;) 

I have a dbrand skin for my PS vita and I did have one for my Nexus 4 =D Great company..really fast shipping to the UK too.

Also front facing speakers. I want me some front facing speakers.

I like the high quality camera, and the water/dust proof features. 

The new screen on the Z2 is great, and dbrand is Canadian, which is obviously awesome!

I like the fact that is dust proof and water repellent/waterproof.

Have you giuys tried dunking it in water to see if the waterproof claim works?

My favorite thing about the phone is the fixed viewing angles and my favorite thing about DBrand is their creative advertising.

I have to say my favorite feature has to be the IPS hands down.  I was looking at the Z1 as well as the other Sony smartphones and a lot of them did not have an IPS screen.  I seriously could not believe that. 

Ugh IPS (and resolution) wins me over with the Z2

You have nice looking skins dBrand.  Your z2 phone looks amazing and I will consider buying an awesome skin later on as I am trying to move on from my iPhone 5.

But yeah this is awesome that you are to give this away. Good luck guys.

My favorite thing about Sony Xperia Z2 is the 120fps video capturing! =) Very interesting to see how slowmo it can go

Z2 screen looks awesome, and front facing speakers are the best.

dbrand has a great website, and some of the skins are really nice. But no love for my e975  :P

Newbie in this forum and, straight for the good stuff.  B) 

i think the 3 gb ram and that processer is a great addition i would be so happy to get that phone right now im using a 7 year old nokia and a new phone would be nice :)

It's cool when it's dust and water proof and I really liked that it has a long battery life. And the style overall looked neat and especially with the linustechtips custom thing.

I love the Z2 for its amazing screen and camera. I love dbrand because they support my favorite tech YouTubers (Linus, MKBHD).

The Z2 looks like a phone that is on par with an iPhone.

dbrand is an amazing place to get cases for your phone.

Entering the giveaway, my favorite part about the Z2 is the front facing speakers.

And favorite thing about dbrand is the skins, partly because they did a great job with the custom skin on the Z2.

Cheers and good review :)

I never owned a smartphone so i can't really compair it with anything but from what i saw in older linus unboxing/reviews of smartphones he often complains about speakers being on the back of the phone, so i'll go with that. I guess dbrand is for skinning your phone. That could be very useful, companies can brand the phones they give to their employees, gamers can skin their phone with their favorite game, i can put my own phonenumber in big numbers on the back because i keep forgetting it, everyone wins.

The Z2's camera looks awesome and Debrand has a skin for just about anything.

Entering the giveaway, my favorite part about the Z2 is the front facing speakers.

And favorite thing about dbrand is the skins, partly because they did a great job with the custom skin on the Z2.

Cheers and good review :)

Edit: Ops it was posted twice. Please delete this one