What is your Favorite Movie that you've watched lately?

rambi36

Hey guys I'm just wondering out of the movies you have watched recently which one is your favorite? You can pretty much tell what mine is based off of my profile pic :P (In case you don't know, it's Frozen). If you want you can explain why you like it.

Life.exe is missing

Dont have one, but my favorite movie of all time is The Crow.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Gravity. Never went to the movie hall lately ;)

Oh yea, I saw Fast and The Furious 6 too ^_^. Waiting for F&F 7.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

been awhile since I have seen a good movie, but perhaps that is because I mostly view thriller/action movies and well there isn't much uncharted territory in that genre. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I went and say Lucy with meh lady today. It was a darn good movie TBH

Hey guys I'm just wondering out of the movies you have watched recently which one is your favorite? You can pretty much tell what mine is based off of my profile pic :P (In case you don't know, it's Frozen). If you want you can explain why you like it.

Cpt. america, the winter soldier & Jobs

Both movies are what'd I'd recommend & say are my favourite of 2013/14 for now. I've seen TF4 but it's performance compared to TF3 is under par :(

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I went and say Lucy with meh lady today. It was a darn good movie TBH

I really want to see that movie but I'm too busy Gaming and doing other family related things

Life.exe is missing

I saw Godzilla a while back that was decent. Last really good movie I watched was probably Howl's Moving Castle, definitely one of my favorites.

Final Destination 5.

because Frozen sucks..

ahem @CreepersCrawlers

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

If you don't like it fine but don't go bashing me for liking it

FROZEN IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER. PERIOD.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I decided to watch the green mile again, still the best movie ever.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

FROZEN IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER. PERIOD.

Wow, were you molested by a fan of the movie or what...

The last two movies I've seen are the Lego Movie and Frozen, other than that, I don't even remember any movies I watched lately. They were both good movies, no where near being the worst ever, not the greatest, but certainly not the worst.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro