How do I report a fake giveaway?

Coombzy

Recently when I have been watching YouTube videos I have come across this kid in the comments who claims to be giving away a GTX Titan. The giveaway is not only fake it also breaks the YouTube TOS due to the way he is doing it. My question is can I report this somehow?

Here is the video for anybody interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYN6J_mIg8k&list=UUemnpRs90wHlweGx6XrrgqQ

You could just report it on youtube, the little flag under the views will bring you to where you can select to report and your reason for it . 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Flag it on Youtube, They can deal with it that way.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

You could just report it on youtube, the little flag under the views will bring you to where you can select to report and your reason for it . 

There is no option for this video is a fake giveaway.

do you actually care about this?

Compatible with Windows 95

You can just report it by pressing flag button. Nobody gives away a titan unless their rich. I think this guy wants more subscribers.

do you actually care about this?

Yes I hate frauds and this kid is spamming popular channels to get subs it's annoying.

Yes I hate frauds and this kid is spamming popular channels to get subs it's annoying.

but my friend, we are not the police

Compatible with Windows 95

but my friend, we are not the police

I was asking what to report it for.