is this for real?

Levent

Dear Levent,

Please remove ASAP any file protected by copyright not yours, and after confirm back within 24 hours.

Below original message:

Best,
June

RE: Unauthorized Distribution of the Copyrighted Motion Picture Entitled "The Amazing Spider-Man 2".

Dear 

We are writing this letter on behalf of Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. ("Rights Holder") who own certain rights under copyright law in the title The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

You are receiving this notice because your Internet account was identified as having been used recently to copy and/or distribute illegally the copyrighted motion pictures and/or television shows listed at the bottom of this notice. This notice provides you with the information you need in order to take immediate action that can prevent serious legal and other consequences. These actions include:

1. Stop downloading or uploading without authorization any motion pictures or TV shows owned or distributed by Rights Holder; and

2. Permanently delete from your computer(s) all unauthorized copies you may have already made of these movies and TV shows.

If this notice is being received by an Internet Service Provider (ISP), please forward the notice to the individual associated with the activities.

The unauthorized distribution or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes copyright infringement under the Copyright Act, Title 17 U.S Code Section 106(3)-(4). This conduct may also violate the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works and The Universal Copyright Convention, as well as bilateral treaties with other countries that allow for protection of Rights Holder copyrighted works even beyond U.S borders.

Below is the detail for your reference:

- ------------- Infringement Details ----------------------------------
Title: The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Timestamp: 2014-07-25T10:20:04Z
IP Address:  
Port: 9570
Type: BitTorrent
Torrent Hash: c2a8e5b6e4486e443704eb49d200429e1d84f4ec
Filename: ------------------------------
Filesize: 707 MB
- ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright infringement also violates your ISP`s terms of service and could lead to limitation or suspension of your Internet service. You should take immediate action to prevent your Internet account from being used for illegal activities.

An MPAA website, www.respectcopyrights.org, offers step-by-step instructions to ensure that your Internet account is not being used to violate the copyright laws. Also, the site can point you to an array of legal choices for enjoying movies and TV shows online. Please contact us at the above listed address or by replying to this email should you have any questions.

We are providing this notice based on our good faith belief that the use of motion pictures and television programs owned by Rights Holder in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owners, their agents, or the law. The information in this notification is accurate. Under penalty of perjury, we are authorized to act on behalf of the owners of the exclusive rights that are being infringed. This letter is without prejudice to the rights and remedies of Rights Holder, all of which are expressly reserved.

AUTHORIZATION LETTER FOR PROOF

DIGITAL SIGNATURE FOR COPYRIGHT CLAIM
Authorized Online Anti-movie Piracy Partners for Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.

Adrian Leatherland
CEO
IP-Echelon
Email: copyright@ip-echelon.com
Address: 6715 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, 90028, United States

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS:
Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.,

I wasnt the one torrenting this crap but still this is the first time I actually got warned because of pirating.I might as well switch to a VPS provider in netherlands any suggestions ?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

.I might as well switch to a VPS provider in netherlands any suggestions ?

i just made a thread

about such a topic

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/190632-anonymous-p2p/

also i think this is BS

turkey is pretty much a safe heaven for pirates

im pretty sure they cant do shit

its just a warning

wear that eye patch proudly brother

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

run in circles? honestly i haven't ever had an isp ever contact me other then times when my internet goes down

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

run in circles? honestly i haven't ever had an isp ever contact me other then times when my internet goes down

they wont able to find any proof on server what so ever but xD we have been pirating "stuff" for last 9 months non stop with this server and this is the only time we get this notice

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Wow... when started ISPs to do this crap?

by ISP they mean my VPS provider.

ISP's are starting to do this more often these days, my friend just changed his ISP after they sent him a letter for torrenting a song.

they wont able to find any proof on server what so ever but xD we have been pirating "stuff" for last 9 months non stop with this server and this is the only time we get this notice

well looks like you finally got the hate that you always wanted! anyways to be on the safe side id move all of the downloaded files you have on to a hard drive and hide it if they ever do a house inspection or something

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

i just made a thread

about such a topic

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/190632-anonymous-p2p/

also i think this is BS

turkey is pretty much a safe heaven for pirates

im pretty sure they cant do shit

its just a warning

wear that eye patch proudly brother

turkey is safe but my hosting company can sue my ass if they want to

Then move here, the unstoppable pirate flow :D

But did you get that film or not :P? anyone else using that VPS?

i share my vpn with a friend and my sister (which i am sure she is the done who downloaded it) i only download tv series.

(Or maybe you should stop breaking the law)

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

(Or maybe you should stop breaking the law)

giphy.gif

turkey is safe but my hosting company can sue my ass if they want to

you were hosting  files ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

lol ... you are using a VPS to host pirated content? :D

well no i use a VPS to relay my internet connection (but i also done that couple of times 8 months ago.)

you were hosting torrents ?

not on the server itself

well no i use a VPS to relay my internet connection (but i also done that couple of times)

why relay the connection ?

isnt ur ISP "friendly" ?

why relay the connection ?

isnt ur ISP "friendly" ?

no and the current government wants to make the country like iran

Hahaha they must think that US law applies in Turkey :D.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

no and the current government wants to make the country like iran

iran doesnt block torrents and dont care about DMCA :)

i think turkish government is trying to look good because of its bad reputation for ignoring copyright laws

so the EU can look them in a different way

they actually managed to sue down a website via turkish tv provider and shut it down and even if they sue my ass for millions there is no proof that i downloaded it besides than appearing in tracker list  :ph34r:

lol ... The us government just sued Microsoft to share data from european customers saved only on european servers probably owned by Micrsofts european subsidiaries with their NSA ;)

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Then move here, the unstoppable pirate flow :D

Nah, my friend lives in England and I live in Finland, here they don't care if you pirate every movie and song that exists, they only care if you are uploading and distributing it

1. Linux boot drive external HDD or SSD

2. Public Library

3. Download/upload to your hearts content

4. They say something, unplug it and move it to somewhere else.

5. Laugh because they can't do a fuckin thing to stop you since they can't track you

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

1. Linux boot drive external HDD or SSD

2. Public Library

3. Download/upload to your hearts content

4. They say something, unplug it and move it to somewhere else.

5. Laugh because they can't do a fuckin thing to stop you since they can't track you

1-wiped all personal data from server

2-dont need

3-done

4-i replied feel free to try your best and sincerely get rekt

5-doing it

Title: The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Timestamp: 2014-07-25T10:20:04Z

IP Address:  

Port: 9570

Type: BitTorrent

Torrent Hash: c2a8e5b6e4486e443704eb49d200429e1d84f4ec

Filename: ------------------------------

Filesize: 707 MB

- ---------------------------------------------------------------------

707MB? Sounds like some crappy low quality 720*504 torrent. Any pirate worth there salt gets the proper 1920*1080p stuff. 

Also if torrenting/pirating i would highly advise keeping it all on a second HDD assuming it is films and music. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III