Did anyone else see Paul Georges injury

SirNumbers

So it was team USAs scrimmage game and Paul George went up for a block and broke his leg in half with bone sticking out. I just wanted to talk about.

TRIGGER WARNING:http://deadspin.com/paul-george-breaks-his-leg-horrifically-in-team-usa-scr-1614935035

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

ewwww!

Reminds me of these two clips

Henrik Larsson

kickboxing

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

That's a career-ending injury.

shit that really sucks for him.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

That's a career-ending injury.

shit that really sucks for him.

And he's only 23

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

And he's only 23

damn. it didn't look like he landed weird or anything, it just sort of snapped because he landed at an angle.

This is why every sports player needs to know the risks involved in their sports. Nobody expects things like this to happen to them. everyone thinks they're invincible until get a rude awakening. and that's really fucking scary to me.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Henrik Larsson

How the hell? all he did was take a step?

And damn, that basketball player just ended his career, not to mention how ungodly painful that must have been.

That kinda shit is why I didn't play sports lol

Edit: Didn't see the contact between their legs. Still doesn't look like it should have broken.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

How the hell? all he did was take a step?

And damn, that basketball player just ended his career, not to mention how ungodly painful that must have been.

That kinda shit is why I didn't play sports lol

Yeah, the henrik larsson injury is extremely weird. They are both running and the other player runs into his leg and it snaps like it was a piece of candy. I can only assume that there was something wrong with his bones because that bone is among the most difficult to break.

Henrik Larsson did resume his career after.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Yeah, the henrik larsson injury is extremely weird. They are both running and the other player runs into his leg and it snaps like it was a piece of candy. I can only assume that there was something wrong with his bones because that bone is among the most difficult to break.

Henrik Larsson did resume his career after.

I'm not sure how hard the lower leg bone (don't know the technical name of that particular bone off the top of my head) but I know it takes roughly 500psi to break the average human femur. That's what I was thinking, some kind of bone disorder, maybe a weak sport from a previous break or something, still looks like it barely got tapped.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Maybe brittle bones naturally?

I'm not sure how hard the lower leg bone (don't know the technical name of that particular bone off the top of my head) but I know it takes roughly 500psi to break the average human femur. That's what I was thinking, some kind of bone disorder, maybe a weak sport from a previous break or something, still looks like it barely got tapped.

Exactly. It looks like something that would happen every game. I think it might be a combination of things. Previous break maybe combined with just a really unfortunate collision....

Who knows, the stars align and crap like this happens.  It's a good reminder of the strain athletes put themselves through and it's a bit of a wonder why this stuff doesn't happen more often.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers