The Apes or Transformers ?!

LawrenceBarnes2013

so, it's been a wile since i watched a Movie, Divergent, and i've got some money to spare and was planning to go watch a movie, i really Liked Dawn of Planet of the Apes From the trailer, But something just seem wrong to me about Age of extinction, i really Liked Transformers Series, Specially Revenge of the Fallen, but it's just that the whole Cast Changing is what's Dragging Me away from it, so for those who watch em or just have an opinion, witch would be worth my Money ?

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

so, it's been a wile since i watched a Movie, Divergent, and i've got some money to spare and was planning to go watch a movie, i really Liked Planet of the Apes, But something just seem wrong to me about Age of extinction, i really Liked Transformers Series, Specially Revenge of the Fallen, but it's just that the whole Cast Changing is what's Dragging Me away from it, so for those who watch em or just have an opinion, witch would be worth my Money ?

I haven't seen any apes yet :D but I heard it's better then TF4 from my Dad + Coworker. I liked TF4 but it's not as action packed like in TF3 however they could've explored the TF universe more.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Planet of the Apes if you want storytelling.

I'd personally take a 3 hour shower before going to see another Transformers movie but hey that's just me.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Seen them both, Planet of the Apes is a much better film.

Plot on transformers had some holes that bugged me

I have seen both and agree

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Like what?

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

for story & regualr movie experience go for apes, for visual eye candy go for tf4 , but dont expect a storyline

Details separate people.

T

Planet of the Apes if you want storytelling.

I'd personally take a 3 hour shower before going to see another Transformers movie but hey that's just me.

I have seen both and agree

True Guys The Apes seemed More worth it, it's just that as i said, i'm a Huge Fan of Transformers, but am not so sure about this one, OK, Dawn of Planet of the Apes it is, Maybe i'll take my GF as well, she's afraid of Monkeys 

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Have you considered Guardians of the galaxy? >_>

No, But i did consider 22 Jump Street, Maybe for Next Week !

Maybe i'll take my GF as well, she's afraid of Monkeys 

Don't worry they are only apes

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Don't worry they are only apes

Yeah, we talked it like Two Days ago and i worked out that, you know what, i should take her to see a bunch of Apes on a giant Screen, that should Help her overcome The Fear, Right  :P  :D

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was a great film, I would definitely watch it over a shitty Michael Bay tits everywhere super explosion Transformers movie.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Apes. Easy. Transformers are meh. Apes on the other hand...

Is it a monkey? Is it an ape? I don't care, I LOVE'EM!

No, But i did consider 22 Jump Street, Maybe for Next Week !

Consider it then :P

I was told transformers was complete trash from multiple friends so i didnt bother to see it, cant really comment on it first hand. Apes was okay...

GotG blows everything else out of the water. Best marvel movie I've seen so far. And thats saying something coming off movies like avengers and winter soldier.

Apes......For lack of better options. Transformers is the worse piece of shit that was ever produced. Michael Bay deserves hell. And im not talking about the christian hell...No no, im talking about the greek version hell where every punishment is designed personally for the damned soul in question.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Apes, unless you just want to see big things explode and pump music, that's where Michael Bay really shines

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

Apes, unless you just want to see big things explode and pump music, that's where Michael Bay really shines

And Tits, lack of any character development and shitting on anykind of realism. He's really good with those.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

And Tits, lack of any character development and shitting on anykind of realism. He's really good with those.

I am still very skeptical but exited for Ninja Turtles, he did direct bad boys after all, and the trailer looks pretty damn good

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I am still very skeptical but exited for Ninja Turtles, he did direct bad boys after all, and the trailer looks pretty damn good

Yeah.....And I think bad boys was good because he did not have unlimited money like with Transformers. The trailer look pretty good by im very skeptical. He is the spawn of the devil.

Yeah.....And I think bad boys was good because he did not have unlimited money like with Transformers. The trailer look pretty good by im very skeptical. He is the spawn of the devil.

He also made one of the best videos on the internet

He also made one of the best videos on the internet

Yeah, he really showed his intelligence there

Yeah, he really showed his intelligence there

I think it was more of a stage fright issue, though that's a bad issue to have when you are a famous hollywood star...

I think it was more of a stage fright issue, though that's a bad issue to have when you are a famous hollywood star...

Hmmm Yeah, I was conflicted. I felt rather bad for him but I could not decide whether it was genuine stage fright or whether or not he was just angry and just left the stage.

If you have stage fright, then maybe you should read your lines beforehand instead of having to read them:P

But we should not be too hard on him.