Is it possible to rice a computer?

terrytek

gallery-shot_desktops_auroraalx_02.jpg

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

girls rice themselves all the time & i don't see anyone complaining.. :mellow:

And a increasing number of guys.

super-cool-tanned-guys-475x356.jpg

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

And a increasing number of guys.

-snip-

AAAAHHHh!! MY EYESS!!!!

My_eyes.png

Details separate people.

AAAAHHHh!! MY EYESS!!!!

Sorry, couldn't help myself. The one to the left  especially just never stops making me laugh.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

you have a hood ornament in your PC

m8, it's a keychain of a battle fork that slays giant robot-like-things

that's the epitome of badass

Error: 410

gallery-shot_desktops_auroraalx_02.jpg

Prime example of a riced out computer.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Prime example of a riced out computer.

And that's not even that bad

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I hate the "gamer" inspired cases. But I don't think plain and simple is very fun either.

My corsair air 540 has an rgb led strip so I can color match it to my peripherals and I wouldn't consider it rice or blingy . post-53762-14069377588123_thumb.jpg

And that's not even that bad

It's a bad looking motherfucker. Just the vents are enough to add to the stupid look.

I hate the "gamer" inspired cases. But I don't think plain and simple is very fun either. My corsair air 540 has an rgb led strip so I can color match it to my peripherals and I wouldn't consider it rice or blingy . attachicon.gif20140731_202621.jpg

Yeah, LEDs are OK as long as they don't make look the computer like a PoS.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

And that's how I see fractal cases, cheap, and lazy. It seems like you don't care.

I think the "minimalist" look is just laziness and cheapness. As far as price goes, there are better looking cases for the price.

I just don't get the idea of building something "custom" and then using a case that looks exactly like every other stock computer case. It just looks like you didn't try

What looks good to some people looks bad to others. I happen to like the look of a lot of fractal cases. They are simple yet elegant. Also the define r4 has some of the best build quality you will ever find in a case.

I prefer a metal case that looks solid yet not like a piece of industrial equipment. I think the Define r4 with the gray door accomplishes that. Its what I use for my work computer.

My main/gaining rig is slightly more extravagant with a corsair 600t, custom water cooling and red LEDs. But its still not in your face.

Too me the inside is more important. I'd rather have a clean exterior and a done up interior.

But like I said to each there own.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

Hot huh?;-)

To those who do not fully grasp the term rice, here is a lovely example of a riced up car.

ricer2.jpg

Notice the large over the top spoiler and vents, undoubtedly added to make the car look faster and cooler.  In reality it does the opposite, all that added drag and weight slows the car down, and makes it look like a clown mobile.

Is there a computer equivalent.  Yes.  RGB corsair keyboards.  BUT I STILL WANT ONE RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!  WHERE IS MY KEYBOARD ASUS !!!!!!

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

To those who do not fully grasp the term rice, here is a lovely example of a riced up car.

Notice the large over the top spoiler and vents, undoubtedly added to make the car look faster and cooler.  In reality it does the opposite, all that added drag and weight slows the car down, and makes it look like a clown mobile.

Is there a computer equivalent.  Yes.  RGB corsair keyboards.  BUT I STILL WANT ONE RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!  WHERE IS MY KEYBOARD ASUS !!!!!!

Hahahaha i know exactly what you mean....There is no reason to buy that keyboard..BUT I WANT ONE!